Abbott Informatics

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Abbott Informatics

Principal QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Abbott Informatics in August 2014.

The recruiter was friendly and followed-up promptly, which is impressive as a candidate. When they drag their feet, you tend to lose interest, and the Abbott corporate recruiter was on top of making me feel comfortable and welcome throughout the entire on-boarding process.

I gave them a desired % increase up front, and when I got the offer, had to confirm my current salary (because I didn't know). Once I communicated this, the percentage was adjusted accordingly.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Abbott Informatics in June 2010.

Had 3 interviews over a period of 3 weeks.
    First a phone interview with direct manager
    Second a phone interview with Group manager
    Third a one on one technical interview.
    The first 2: they asked mostly questions about behavior in past jobs. How did you manage situations with difficult clients, how did you overcome a difficult problem, how did you managed a dificult boss/worker, etc

Interview Questions
    • Is there something that is not in your resume that you want to share?   Answer Question
    • Did you ever go around company policy to overcome a difficult problem in the benefit of a costumer?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abbott Informatics in March 2009.

The interview went smooth. The questions were diverse, but clear and on the subject. The interviewer was nice, polite and a truly professional. The whole interview process took around 50 minutes. It also included free talking on previous experience, important ideas, job related likes and dislikes and other things.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard questions for the position, nothing truly unexpected.   Answer Question