Abbott Labs Accounting Technician Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Accounting Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Abbott Park, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abbott Park, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs in February 2012.

It is best to start as a contractor when trying to get into the company. I worked for a contractor for eight months and they kept extending my contract. If you are a hard worker they will look out for jobs for you and try to get you in. Once a position opened up they encouraged me to apply and I did. I was then asked to interview in a group interview session with three people asking me question all who were going to be management. Within a week I received a phone call to let me know what the decision was.

Interview Questions
  • What are your flaws or weak points? Who was your most difficult boss?   Answer Question
Always ask for something more. (That's what the HR representative told me to do)

Worked for Abbott Labs? Contribute to the Community!