Abbott Labs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Technician Interview

Accounting Technician
Abbott Park, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs in February 2012.

Interview Details – It is best to start as a contractor when trying to get into the company. I worked for a contractor for eight months and they kept extending my contract. If you are a hard worker they will look out for jobs for you and try to get you in. Once a position opened up they encouraged me to apply and I did. I was then asked to interview in a group interview session with three people asking me question all who were going to be management. Within a week I received a phone call to let me know what the decision was.

Interview Question – What are your flaws or weak points? Who was your most difficult boss?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Always ask for something more. (That's what the HR representative told me to do)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Abbott Labs

Worked for Abbott Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abbott Labs Accounting Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Abbott Labs employees and interview candidates.