Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Abbott Labs
- Intern (7)
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (5)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
- Software Engineer (4)
- Associate Scientist (3)
- Scientist (3)
- Statistician (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Territory Manager (3)
- Quality Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (2)
- Field Service Engineer (2)
- Senior Scientist (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Finance Intern (2)
- Technical Specialist (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Systems Analyst (2)
- Information Specialist (2)
- Information Systems Analyst (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Associate Engineer (1)
- Maintenance Technician (1)
Associate Scientist Interview
It was a whole day interview with eight members of the team. The interview was very detailed and technical with questions varying depending on the person. It was very professional. The interview can vary from area to area. Good preparation always helps.
- Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc. Answer Question
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?
Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Labs
Associate Scientist InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abbott Labs in February 2010.
Phone interview, situational questions (group work, etc.). Second interview with hiring manager and senior scientist - technical, scientific and scientific experience questions.
Did not negotiate salary, accepted as a first job (new grad). I recommend negotiating!
Associate Scientist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2008.
1-1 interview with HR 1-1 interview with the reporting manager
- Describe yourself which is not found in your resume Answer Question
Did not negotiate