Abbott Labs

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Waukegan, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview Details – I had an in with the manager so I already came in highly recommended. Spoke to a project manager on campus, wasn't very formal. We just went through my resume and talked about job fit and expectations. The work itself was not too hard so not a lot of technical questions were asked.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Waukegan, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process for Abbott opportunities can be endless. I first received a call from Abbott HR for prescreening. She had went over the job posting description. I then tried to explained my professional experiences and tried to relate why I fit for the position. At the end of the call I was told to send 3 references and the next step would be onsite interview. It took well over 1.5 week to be called in for onsite itnerview.

Interview Question – When you are in a meeting, participants are not cooperating, what do you do to bring people back on track?   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Abbott Labs in January 2012.

Interview Details – I thought that the process was not that difficult and I enjoyed the experience

Interview Questions

Worked for Abbott Labs? Contribute to the Community!