Abbott Labs

www.abbott.com

Abbott Labs Engineering Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abbott Labs in October 2011.

1-hour phone interview which consisted of both technical and behavioral questions. Obtained the interview with the assistance of a staffing agency that contacted me directly after finding my profile online (probably either through LinkedIn or Monster) and submitted me for consideration at Abbott. Interviewer asked fair questions and was candid, with honest discussion about the position, required qualifications, and other candidates.

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Labs

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abbott Labs in March 2011.

The interview was a screening and consisted of a behavioral interview. There was no particular position I was interviewing for. The questions were typical for a behavioral interview. I advise that if you interview on campus you should also apply to positions online and not rely on the representative getting back to you.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where there was a disagreement in a group and how you resolved the disagreement.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Abbott Labs in December 2010.

I participated in a job fair held in Temecula for Abbot and was given two interviews with about 1 hour in between them. The first interview was conducted by a woman who seemed to follow a very rigid interview script comprised of back to back behavioral questions. The second was performed by a gentlemen who seemed to be eager to talk more about boats then the actual job. Although the second person seemed very positive, giving me his card with his personal cell number written on the back, the first lady must not have been very impressed. No request to meet for a second round of interviews was made.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abbott Labs in September 2010.

I had a great interview. I have not heard back from them. Seems like they like to take their time with everything. Took them over two weeks to get an interview schedule out. Had three revisions prior to the interview.

Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abbott Labs in January 2008.

I was sent an emailed questionnaire to fill out. Approximately two weeks went by before my first panel interview. There was practically zero eye contact, because the interviewers were reading behavioral scenarios from paper. Another two weeks go by. I had another panel interview.

Interview Questions
    Subpar. There was no explanation of the job titles, job levels, and job grades.