Abbott Labs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Service Engineer Interview

Field Service Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs in August 2012.

Interview Details – Had a couple of brief phone interviews and the a face-to-face. It was a behavioral interview with two interviewers. I felt the in-person interview was poorly paced; they rushed me through answers that required a bit of explanation and seemed to be looking for more to questions that seemed simple (and ridiculous).

Interview Question – Name a time when you were able to personally capitalize on a situation at work.   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Field Service Engineer Interview

Field Service Engineer

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs in September 2008.

Interview Details – There were a couple of phone interviews and an in person interview. The hiring committee was pleasant to deal with, but wanted to make sure you knew your stuff. They do like veterans which is nice.

Interview Question – Just some troubleshooting scenarios that weren't difficult, if you know instrumentation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Their offer was actually better then I expected, so negotiations were easy.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Abbott Labs

Worked for Abbott Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abbott Labs Field Service Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Abbott Labs employees and interview candidates.