Abbott Labs Field Service Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs in August 2012.

Had a couple of brief phone interviews and the a face-to-face. It was a behavioral interview with two interviewers. I felt the in-person interview was poorly paced; they rushed me through answers that required a bit of explanation and seemed to be looking for more to questions that seemed simple (and ridiculous).

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you were able to personally capitalize on a situation at work.   View Answers (2)

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Labs

Field Service Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs in September 2008.

There were a couple of phone interviews and an in person interview. The hiring committee was pleasant to deal with, but wanted to make sure you knew your stuff. They do like veterans which is nice.

Interview Questions
    • Just some troubleshooting scenarios that weren't difficult, if you know instrumentation   Answer Question
    Their offer was actually better then I expected, so negotiations were easy.

Worked for Abbott Labs? Contribute to the Community!