Abbott Labs Field Service Engineer Interview Questions

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Abbott Labs (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Had a couple of brief phone interviews and the a face-to-face. It was a behavioral interview with two interviewers. I felt the in-person interview was poorly paced; they rushed me through answers that required a bit of explanation and seemed to be looking for more to questions that seemed simple (and ridiculous).

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were able to personally capitalize on a situation at work.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Labs

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Abbott Labs in September 2008.

Interview

There were a couple of phone interviews and an in person interview. The hiring committee was pleasant to deal with, but wanted to make sure you knew your stuff. They do like veterans which is nice.

Interview Questions

• Just some troubleshooting scenarios that weren't difficult, if you know instrumentation   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their offer was actually better then I expected, so negotiations were easy.