Abbott Labs

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Abbott Park, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs in October 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview and an in person interview. The phone interview was with the manager and the questions were pretty standard. We went over my resume and discussed how my qualifications/experience matched the position. About two weeks later, I was brought into the office for a telepresence interview with the person I spoke to for the phone interview as well as his manager. They talked a lot about the background of the division and the position description. The questions to me were similar to my phone interview--it seemed like the interview was mostly for the benefit of the manager's manager. Later that day, the manager called and offered me the job. I accepted.

Interview Question – The questions were all pretty typical. One question was about how I would communicate with members of the IT department. This was difficult only because I was confused as to how this would be any different than communicating with anyone else.   Answer Question

Abbott Park, IL

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Abbott Labs in January 2012.

Interview Details – I originally interviewed in January 2012 and was told I was their top candidate. However, after 7 weeks the position was unfortunatelly cancelled. I decided to keep in touch with the recruiter and I was contacted again in May 2012 for a second interview for another position. I interviewed and I was offered the position. First interview in Jan was with 4 managers and the second interview was with 3 managers. 1 on 1 discussions for about an hour each. Managers were super friendly and very comforting. It was a nice, casual interview. No behavioral questions, no accounting/finance questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There really was no negotiations. I told them what I wanted and I received an offer which exceeded my expectations.

Abbott Park, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Abbott Labs in January 2009.

Interview Details – Basic day interview then email offer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation or room for it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Abbott Labs

Worked for Abbott Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abbott Labs Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Abbott Labs employees and interview candidates.