Abbott Labs Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Abbott Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Abbott Park, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview and an in person interview. The phone interview was with the manager and the questions were pretty standard. We went over my resume and discussed how my qualifications/experience matched the position. About two weeks later, I was brought into the office for a telepresence interview with the person I spoke to for the phone interview as well as his manager. They talked a lot about the background of the division and the position description. The questions to me were similar to my phone interview--it seemed like the interview was mostly for the benefit of the manager's manager. Later that day, the manager called and offered me the job. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all pretty typical. One question was about how I would communicate with members of the IT department. This was difficult only because I was confused as to how this would be any different than communicating with anyone else.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Labs

Anonymous Employee in Abbott Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Abbott Park, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

I originally interviewed in January 2012 and was told I was their top candidate. However, after 7 weeks the position was unfortunatelly cancelled. I decided to keep in touch with the recruiter and I was contacted again in May 2012 for a second interview for another position. I interviewed and I was offered the position. First interview in Jan was with 4 managers and the second interview was with 3 managers. 1 on 1 discussions for about an hour each. Managers were super friendly and very comforting. It was a nice, casual interview. No behavioral questions, no accounting/finance questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There really was no negotiations. I told them what I wanted and I received an offer which exceeded my expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Abbott Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Abbott Park, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

Basic day interview then email offer

Negotiation

No negotiation or room for it.