Abbott Labs Intern Interview Questions

2.6

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waukegan, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs in April 2010.

Very thorough followup by the HR- from calling to emailing, the recruiter contacts you about every detail, which is really great in my opinion. From reserving the flight to details of the orientation, Abbott HR contacts you weeks in advance of the start date! They offer paid stay in Marriott courtyard during the 3-month internship, and grad students can get their own studio there. Many perks to being an intern at abbott.

Interview Questions
  • What were the most challenging projects you worked on, and how did you solve it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Labs

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs in March 2011.

First I had a brief phone interview, then I interviewed with 3 different managers at their offices

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Basic interview questions with a little more detail. Flows like a conversation while still being strategic and specific for skills

Interview Questions
    • What will you contribute to the company. Always important.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs in February 2012.

Did a resume drop at the career fair and was able to apply for the position on the spot. Was emailed later about an in-person interview. 2 1:1 at career center - the interviewers were very personable and it was all behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to work with someone who had a difficult personality?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Abbott Labs in October 2010.

On campus recruiting. Interview was offered after submitting a resume to the career center and to Abbott's website. Interview was a one on one with a senior engineer who helped hire interns. Interview was behavioral and lasted around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with someone difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Abbott Labs in October 2009.

I had one interview, which was a 1:1 with a friendly Abbott vascular hiring manager. After asking me 2 simple questions, he asked me whether or not I would be available to come back for a second interview later that day, which I said yes to. Apparently the second interview confirmed that I got the job and was simply an interview planning out logistics about where I would like to be placed and so on.

Interview Questions

Worked for Abbott Labs? Contribute to the Community!