Abbott Labs

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Waukegan, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs in April 2010.

Interview Details – Very thorough followup by the HR- from calling to emailing, the recruiter contacts you about every detail, which is really great in my opinion. From reserving the flight to details of the orientation, Abbott HR contacts you weeks in advance of the start date! They offer paid stay in Marriott courtyard during the 3-month internship, and grad students can get their own studio there. Many perks to being an intern at abbott.

Interview Question – What were the most challenging projects you worked on, and how did you solve it   Answer Question

Columbus, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs in March 2011.

Interview Details – First I had a brief phone interview, then I interviewed with 3 different managers at their offices

Interview Question – What are you looking for in an internship?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview Details – Basic interview questions with a little more detail. Flows like a conversation while still being strategic and specific for skills

Interview Question – What will you contribute to the company. Always important.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs in February 2012.

Interview Details – Did a resume drop at the career fair and was able to apply for the position on the spot. Was emailed later about an in-person interview. 2 1:1 at career center - the interviewers were very personable and it was all behavioral.

Interview Question – Have you ever had to work with someone who had a difficult personality?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Abbott Labs in October 2010.

Interview Details – On campus recruiting. Interview was offered after submitting a resume to the career center and to Abbott's website. Interview was a one on one with a senior engineer who helped hire interns. Interview was behavioral and lasted around 30 minutes.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with someone difficult.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Abbott Labs in October 2009.

Interview Details – I had one interview, which was a 1:1 with a friendly Abbott vascular hiring manager. After asking me 2 simple questions, he asked me whether or not I would be available to come back for a second interview later that day, which I said yes to. Apparently the second interview confirmed that I got the job and was simply an interview planning out logistics about where I would like to be placed and so on.

Interview Question – Tell me about your past two internships   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Abbott Labs

Worked for Abbott Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abbott Labs Intern interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Abbott Labs employees and interview candidates.