Abbott Labs

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

MBA Intern Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Abbott Labs in February 2011.

Interview Details – Lots of networking events, kissing up to many people within the company to prove your "love". Actual interview process began long before the interview - with romancing the company, networking, etc. On the day of the interview - two 1:1 interviews, mostly behavioral. Overall, not a bad experience but too much emphasis is placed on networking rather than skill, potential, experience.

Interview Question – "I see your hobby is XX. I am a Venture Capitalist. You are opening a XX business. Tell me why I should invest in your company"   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Abbott Labs

Worked for Abbott Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abbott Labs MBA Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Abbott Labs employees and interview candidates.