1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA
Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Abbott Labs in April 2008.

Lets face it. In the North people are not as nice to each other. I am okay with this most of the time but you don't usually run into this in an interview. The most senior person said something I was not sure how to take. He said, "I may not like you (my name) but could we work together?" To this day I am really not sure if that was an abstract question or not. When I met with a large number of supervisors one of them said in an accusatory tone, "Why are you wearing a suit?" I guess he thought I was trying to become his boss. In the face of such rudeness I could not help but tell him that if you ever interview in the south or the mid-atlantic even at my level you had better wear a suit or I guarantee you won't get the job. If you interview with them claim poverty and get them to come up with your travel arrangements. If you don't expect it to take a month or two to get reimbursed.

Interview Questions
  • It was 2 years ago so I do not remember.   View Answer