Abbott Labs Medical Director Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abbott Labs in November 2007.

Initially got referred through a recruiter. The set up for the interview went very well. Abbott coordinated my flight, hotel, and transportation without any problems. My initial conversation with HR at the beginning of the interview day was not pressured in terms of finding out what my salary requirements were, which I appreciated. They had sent me the benefits package prior to my going to Abbot and were able to answer any questions I had. I was put in a room, and each interviewer came to see me. Each interviewer was very engaged in their discussions with me and very forthright in what they were looking for. The people I interacted with were nice and seemed to enjoy working at Abbott. I did get the sense that the decision-making was top-down and that movement "up the ladder" wasn't very common. The work culture appeared to be respectful.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe a situation in which a team member did not appear to be doing their job well, and describe what you did?   Answer Question