Abbott Labs Operations Specialist Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Abbott Labs in October 2010.

I was contacted by HR a month after I had applied. They set up an HR phone interview and an on-site interview with the hiring manager. The HR phone interview consisted of the normal situational questions and why I want to work at Abbott, chose my major, etc. The on-site interview consisted of a one on one with the hiring manager who explained the technical aspects, and then a panel interview with peers of the position I was interviewing for who ask more situational/standard interview questions. I then was offered a final round interview with the head of the department. I haven't gone on this yet so we shall see.

Interview Questions
  • Strongest quality/weakest quality?   Answer Question
  • Name a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker how did you resolve it?   Answer Question