Abbott Labs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Specialist Interview

Operations Specialist
Des Plaines, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Abbott Labs in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR a month after I had applied. They set up an HR phone interview and an on-site interview with the hiring manager. The HR phone interview consisted of the normal situational questions and why I want to work at Abbott, chose my major, etc. The on-site interview consisted of a one on one with the hiring manager who explained the technical aspects, and then a panel interview with peers of the position I was interviewing for who ask more situational/standard interview questions. I then was offered a final round interview with the head of the department. I haven't gone on this yet so we shall see.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Abbott Labs

Worked for Abbott Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abbott Labs Operations Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Abbott Labs employees and interview candidates.