Abbott Labs

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Principal Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abbott Labs in February 2010.

Interviewd with 5 people over 2 days. Staff was very professional, asked many good questions and talked about the position and working with abbott. Some standard HR questions, weaknesses, strengths, tell me about confilct, tell me about projects, tell me about bending rules. Also, toured the facility, talked a little about benefits. The employees all seem to be very happy about working for Abbott and this location. Apparently it is a good site to build tenure and you have alot of lateral movement across divisions and projects so you will not get bored. There is career advancement potential and the benefits are fantastic.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had to change direction half way through a project and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a manager that you had a hard time with and what was the outcome?   Answer Question