Abbott Labs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Lake Forest, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview Details – Panel interview. Basic interview questions. Interview lasted 4 hrs. Met with 5 people

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Abbott Labs in April 2012.

Interview Details – Company rep contacted me via e-mail to schedule and interview. Interview consisted of 4 individual interviews with different managers. Very laid back and enjoyable experience. Good discussion and lots of behavioral questions. Standard questions asking about previous experiences. A lot of "Tell me a time when..." types of questions.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you worked on a project and it didn't work out.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This would be a completely new line of work for me so I did not negotiate.

Worked for Abbott Labs? Contribute to the Community!