Abbott Labs Project Manager Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Abbott Labs (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Was good but not very technical

Interview Questions

Salary was low for Mumbai Standards

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Labs

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I reached out to the hiring manager directly, who then asked the recruiter to contact me and do the initial screening. There was an initial HR screening, then a 2nd phone screening by the hiring manager, and then an on-site interview with 4 people. I got the offer in ~2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to teach Gage R&R to the interviewer, pretending that the interviewer had no prior exposure to Six Sigma.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abbott Labs in October 2009.

Interview

Miscommunication between the Recruiter and the Company as to what job I was interviewing for, did not speak to an HR rep in advance. Interviews ran late and key people were omitted. Pressure to make a decision quickly. No job description shared.

Negotiation

Yes on some aspects of the offer.