Abbott Labs

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview Details – Was good but not very technical

Interview Question – Experience in their tool required   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was low for Mumbai Standards

Interviewed at Abbott Labs

Interview Details – I reached out to the hiring manager directly, who then asked the recruiter to contact me and do the initial screening. There was an initial HR screening, then a 2nd phone screening by the hiring manager, and then an on-site interview with 4 people. I got the offer in ~2 weeks.

Interview Question – I was asked to teach Gage R&R to the interviewer, pretending that the interviewer had no prior exposure to Six Sigma.   Answer Question

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Abbott Labs in October 2009.

Interview Details – Miscommunication between the Recruiter and the Company as to what job I was interviewing for, did not speak to an HR rep in advance. Interviews ran late and key people were omitted. Pressure to make a decision quickly. No job description shared.

Negotiation Details – Yes on some aspects of the offer.

Worked for Abbott Labs? Contribute to the Community!