Abbott Labs Public Affairs Director Interview Questions

Director Public Affairs Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Abbott Labs (North Chicago, IL) in September 2009.

Interview

Be prepared for anything. Make sure you know something about the company and that you have at minimum looked at their website. Initially I had several phone interviews the the HR/Talent recruiter - who is actually contracted out. I had to prepare a written document and submit that prior to our phone interview. Then I had the initial phone interview (typical of most). The second phone interview consisted of Q & A. Then I had 1:1 interviews with staff in the department. It lasted about four hours. The last interview was with some senior department people. (It was down to three of us.)

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you define as a crises. What was your role? What was the outcome?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Labs

Public Affairs Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Abbott Labs (Abbott Park, IL) in August 2008.

Interview

It was a long, tedious, exacting interview process. For every employer I had to find a reference.

Negotiation

The company was willing to negotiate on some things but not others. Overall, the compensation and benefits package was good offer but they let me go within a couple of weeks of cashing in on any of what they were offering. I would recommend you negotiate a severance package up front with this company.