Abbott Labs Senior Medical Writer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Medical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Abbott Labs in July 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who submitted me for the position. The hiring manager called me within the same week and after a 30 min phone interview I was asked if I would be interested in pursuing the position. Within 2 days they scheduled my face-to-face interview and it lasted the whole day. First starting as a 20 min face-to-face with the hiring manager, then a casual lunch interview and in the afternoon a final panel interview. They use the STAR interview techinique. I was called by HR to return to Abbott and this was when I gave a urine sample for a drug test and met the internal recruiter and we discussed the offer.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were easy to answer. They used the STAR method.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy and pleasant. While they could not meet my salary request they did met half way and awarded me the requested signing bonus.