Abbott Nutrition Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2015

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Abbott Nutrition in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was called the following day for a phone screen with recruiter/HR followed by a phone interview with the Director and then a full day of in-person interviews with 5 people. Everyone was very nice, nothing was unexpected or negative about the experience. Offer was received approx 2 weeks after last interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate a larger sign on bonus

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Nutrition

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abbott Nutrition (Columbus, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

I had a 30-45 minute phone screen with an HR person. I applied on line and the HR person reached out to me the very next day. The phone screen was short and involved me walking through my resume and answering a few behaviorial questions. It was fairly easy and the HR person was good as she provided feedback at the end.

The interview process involves the HR person taking a bunch of notes on your responses to questions, sending it to the hiring manager and the hiring manager decides, based on the written notes, if they want to talk to you or not. The HR manager was very prompt about getting back to me to let me know that I didn't get a second interview because the hiring manager said that my background doesn't fit their criteria. I appreciated the personal and quick response. Most HR people aren't like that.

What I didn't like about this interview experience was that I felt like things were done backwards. The hiring manager should have seen my resume first before the phone screen was done - not the other way around.

Probably one of the best HR persons I've dealt with due to promptness and willingness to share information. Learned a bit about the company in my brief conversation and it sounds like a great company to work for had I been given the opportunity.

Interview Questions