Abbott Nutrition

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Associate Brand Manager
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Abbott Nutrition in February 2013.

Interview Details – I had a 30-45 minute phone screen with an HR person. I applied on line and the HR person reached out to me the very next day. The phone screen was short and involved me walking through my resume and answering a few behaviorial questions. It was fairly easy and the HR person was good as she provided feedback at the end.

The interview process involves the HR person taking a bunch of notes on your responses to questions, sending it to the hiring manager and the hiring manager decides, based on the written notes, if they want to talk to you or not. The HR manager was very prompt about getting back to me to let me know that I didn't get a second interview because the hiring manager said that my background doesn't fit their criteria. I appreciated the personal and quick response. Most HR people aren't like that.

What I didn't like about this interview experience was that I felt like things were done backwards. The hiring manager should have seen my resume first before the phone screen was done - not the other way around.

Probably one of the best HR persons I've dealt with due to promptness and willingness to share information. Learned a bit about the company in my brief conversation and it sounds like a great company to work for had I been given the opportunity.

Interview Question – What does brand positioning mean to you?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Abbott Nutrition

Worked for Abbott Nutrition? Contribute to the Community!