Abbott Spine

www.abbottspine.com

Abbott Spine Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Abbott Spine

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Abbott Spine in September 2011.

I was first called to set up a phone interview. That happened at the end of the week. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. We discussing my technical background (engineering and design). I thought it went well but I wasn't invited in for an onsite interview. Based on the questions at the end I think they wanted someone with a materials background.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if someone on your team wasn't pulling their weight?   Answer Question

Quality Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Abbott Spine in August 2008.

The interviews themselves went fine, but I was told that the job requisition had changed in scope after I interviewed and I was no longer eligible.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when a project was going wrong and you managed to save the project.   Answer Question