Abc Sewing Machine

Relevance Date Difficulty

Insurance Interview

Insurance
Orange, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abc Sewing Machine in December 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring manager had the primary role and didn't have me talk to anyone other than H.R. The H.R interview was perfunctory and routine and I had the feeling they used the same format for all levels of employees from high school first job candidates to people with many years experience. For example, even though I have an MBA they still gave me a spelling test.

Interview Question – They gave me a math test. It was unexpected but easy.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotitaions were not tolerated well. They never moved off their first offer and never responded to my rationale for more. It became "take it or leave it" which was not a nice way to start. But I really needed the job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Abc Sewing Machine? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abc Sewing Machine Insurance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Abc Sewing Machine employees and interview candidates.