Abercrombie & Fitch Assistant Designer Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2013.

I first met them at a job fair right before graduation, after that I got called for a Skype interview. After that I was asked to submit a medium size project. After being chosen they'll fly you to Columbus and interview you in person. I was interviewed by 2 senior designers that looked at my project, resume and portfolio and I was also interviewed by an HR person.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were very standard, I think it is more important for your work to speak for itself. They will ask a lot about your workplace attitude and your capabilities to be a team player.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

On campus recruiting is consisted of an energetic and 'fun' HR person showing an 'abercrombie lifestyle' video. They definitely wine and dine you, let you stay at a fancy hotel suite, pay for your flights, take you out to an expensive steak dinner.

Interview Questions
    • How are you different and what different and new qualities can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Albany, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Albany, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

When you are interviewing for any of the A&F brands at the home office make sure to wear a current outfit from either A&F, Hco or Gilly Hicks. Be prepared to interview with a few people from the department you are interviewing for as well as other coworkers you would interact with frequently. Be sure to be outgoing, spirited and most importantly, nice!

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a significant other living in a different city? If you aren't into living in the Columbus area then this may not be a good fit for you.   Answer Question

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!