Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Abercrombie & Fitch
- Model (166)
- Manager In Training (MIT) (145)
- Sales Associate (Model) (144)
- Impact Team Member (97)
- Floor Model (80)
- Manager In Training (54)
- Sales Associate (51)
- Assistant Store Manager (43)
- Store Model (27)
- Brand Representative (23)
- Assistant Manager (21)
- Model/Sales Associate (21)
- Store Manager (20)
- Impact (16)
- Model/Brand Representative (16)
- Impact Team Member/Sales Associate (14)
- Overnight Associate (12)
- Leadership Development Program (11)
- Cashier (9)
- Merchandiser (9)
- Stock Associate (9)
- Assistant Merchant (8)
- Manager (8)
- Brand Model (7)
- Intern (7)
- Merchandising (7)
- Visual Assistant Manager (7)
- Part Time Impact (6)
- Cashier/Model (6)
- MIT (5)
Assistant Designer Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH) in June 2013.
I first met them at a job fair right before graduation, after that I got called for a Skype interview. After that I was asked to submit a medium size project. After being chosen they'll fly you to Columbus and interview you in person. I was interviewed by 2 senior designers that looked at my project, resume and portfolio and I was also interviewed by an HR person.
- All questions were very standard, I think it is more important for your work to speak for itself. They will ask a lot about your workplace attitude and your capabilities to be a team player. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch
Assistant Designer InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH).
On campus recruiting is consisted of an energetic and 'fun' HR person showing an 'abercrombie lifestyle' video. They definitely wine and dine you, let you stay at a fancy hotel suite, pay for your flights, take you out to an expensive steak dinner.
- How are you different and what different and new qualities can you bring to the company? Answer Question
Assistant Designer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New Albany, OH).
When you are interviewing for any of the A&F brands at the home office make sure to wear a current outfit from either A&F, Hco or Gilly Hicks. Be prepared to interview with a few people from the department you are interviewing for as well as other coworkers you would interact with frequently. Be sure to be outgoing, spirited and most importantly, nice!
- Do you have a significant other living in a different city? If you aren't into living in the Columbus area then this may not be a good fit for you. Answer Question