Abercrombie & Fitch Associate Interview Questions

1.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2010.

Interview was given 1:1. Asked questions regarding tough situations that i have faced, how i solved them, and what i learned from them.

Asked questions about past experiences where i needed to work with a group/team.

Asked questions about abilities to lift 40 pound boxes.

Interview Questions
  • Name a difficult situation of conflict with another person that you faced and how you resolved it.   Answer Question
No negotiations, straight minimum hourly wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in October 2009.

It was a group interview. I had to wait around for a little, abd the interview was inside the store. That was a little unprofessional because of the loud, techno music. The questions were simple enough, describe yourself, what does diversity mean to you. Just be outgoing and it will be a piece of Cake!

Interview Questions
    • What does diversity mean to you, and is it important in the work place ?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in February 2008.

Filled out an application in-store and attended a group interview about one week later. The interview process was simple, it was obvious what answers they were looking for. Waited one week to call and check status of application, was told to call back the next day and got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2007.

I just filled out an application and was called to interview with the manager. He asked a lot of general questions about my personality and work experience. They also asked what my hours of availability were, days I was unable to work, and if I had reliable transportation to and from work.

Associate Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2009.

I've worked here since 2008 and seen the interview process many times. For part time employees the interviews are done the same way every time. 2 days a week they take the applicants they've had and do a group interview in the store. Applicants are supposed to wear outfits similar to the clothing sold by the store so don't show up in a suit and tie. They ask the same set of questions every time. Each person gives their answer and the manager conducting the interview writes it down. Usually they'll read off the correct response after everyone's answered. Some of the questions are: What does diversity mean to you? What word would you use to describe our clothing style? What is an example of a time you've provided excellent service? The whole process takes about 30 minutes and if you're chosen they'll call you in about a week.

Interview Questions

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!