Abercrombie & Fitch Brand Model Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Pearland, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Potential employees apply either online or in the store. While filling out the application, potential employees select an interview time. On said day of interview, candidates will be interviewed within a group. After a week candidates are given a decision.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean? Why is it important in the work place?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. All Models (Brand Ambassadors) are paid minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Farmington, CT) in October 2008.

Interview

The atmosphere was very chill and easy. We didn't have to do anything difficult and there were behavioral questions. She was basically getting a feel for whether or not we'd be hardworking and good employees who weren't too stuck up or annoying. Basically the only people that don't get the job are those who are very weird and seem to have a bad attitude.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone were stealing, how would you react?   1 Answer

Brand Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2007.

Interview

I knew someone working there. After being introduced to management I simply applied at the kiosk in the store. After applying one weekend they had everyone in for a group meeting. The group meeting only lasted a few moments. They wanted to see you interact with other applicants and your responses to a few questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Pasadena, CA) in April 2007.

Interview

They don't really care what you say, as long as you have a personality and you dress according to their standards. One of my classmates did an experiment: two people interviewed at separate times; one was dressed head-to-toe in Abercrombie, but appeared flustered during the interview, saying "Umm.." consistently throughout the interview. The other dressed without style, but answered questions flawlessly. Guess who go the job? The one who wore Abercrombie.

Interview Questions

• How do you view the Abercrombie brand?   1 Answer

Brand Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2009.

Interview

I just applied at the store. I came back to meet with the manager. He asked me a couple of questions and immediately hired me. He asked me my availability and what not.

Brand Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2009.

Interview

applied online, picked the date i wanted the interview, and the interview was grouped consisting of 10 ppl, incl. me. they asked three questions, previous experience, what diversity is to u, etc. after the interview, there was a week wait, although some people have said they had to wait at least 5 weeks

Interview Questions

• what is diversity, and why is it impt. in the workplace   Answer Question

Brand Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in October 2008.

Interview

It was a group interview. They ask you to define what is diversity and why is it important to have diversity in the store, why do you like their clothes, etc. It was pretty easy. I think everyone in my group got an offer since they hire a bunch of people due to their high turnover rate. They have you fill out an application on one of their computers in the store. Appearance is important with them, wear their clothes to the interview. Don't wear black since their store doesn't sell any.