Abercrombie & Fitch

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Farmington, CT

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in October 2008.

Interview Details – The atmosphere was very chill and easy. We didn't have to do anything difficult and there were behavioral questions. She was basically getting a feel for whether or not we'd be hardworking and good employees who weren't too stuck up or annoying. Basically the only people that don't get the job are those who are very weird and seem to have a bad attitude.

Interview Question – What would you do if someone were stealing, how would you react?   View Answer

Brand Model

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2007.

Interview Details – I knew someone working there. After being introduced to management I simply applied at the kiosk in the store. After applying one weekend they had everyone in for a group meeting. The group meeting only lasted a few moments. They wanted to see you interact with other applicants and your responses to a few questions.

Interview Question – What made you interested in the company?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Pasadena, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2007.

Interview Details – They don't really care what you say, as long as you have a personality and you dress according to their standards.

One of my classmates did an experiment: two people interviewed at separate times; one was dressed head-to-toe in Abercrombie, but appeared flustered during the interview, saying "Umm.." consistently throughout the interview. The other dressed without style, but answered questions flawlessly. Guess who go the job?

The one who wore Abercrombie.

Interview Question – How do you view the Abercrombie brand?   View Answer

Brand Model

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2009.

Interview Details – I just applied at the store. I came back to meet with the manager. He asked me a couple of questions and immediately hired me. He asked me my availability and what not.

Interview Question – How would do deal with a customer complaint?   Answer Question

Brand Model

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in October 2008.

Interview Details – It was a group interview. They ask you to define what is diversity and why is it important to have diversity in the store, why do you like their clothes, etc. It was pretty easy. I think everyone in my group got an offer since they hire a bunch of people due to their high turnover rate. They have you fill out an application on one of their computers in the store. Appearance is important with them, wear their clothes to the interview. Don't wear black since their store doesn't sell any.

Interview Question – What does diversity mean to you?   Answer Question

Brand Model

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2009.

Interview Details – applied online, picked the date i wanted the interview, and the interview was grouped consisting of 10 ppl, incl. me. they asked three questions, previous experience, what diversity is to u, etc. after the interview, there was a week wait, although some people have said they had to wait at least 5 weeks

Interview Question – what is diversity, and why is it impt. in the workplace   Answer Question

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!