Abercrombie & Fitch
2.8 of 5 1,781 reviews
www.abercrombie.com New Albany, OH 5000+ Employees

Abercrombie & Fitch Brand Senses Leadership Development Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Brand Senses Leadership Development Program Interview

Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details – I applied through my school and was sent an e-mail to do a 1-2 minute "video interview" answering 2 questions about myself and submit it on their site. I was contacted a week later to apply on their website as well as put my resume up on their OSU posting. They contacted me probably a month later saying I made it to the next step and had me set up a 1 hour interview. I was e-mailed the night before saying I had to attend a MANDATORY Pre-Party Interview at a restaurant on OSU campus. This ended up being a "meet everyone else that is interviewing for your position" party. I was as enthusiastic and upbeat as possible but it was not something I'd every had to do for an interview so it threw me off. You could not tell who worked for Abercrombie from who was interviewing, so I just met a lot of fellow interviewees. I was told at the party to dress casual at my interview even though my confirmation interview e-mail told me to dress business professional. I had my interview the next morning on campus with 2 recruiters and dressed more business casual because I would not have felt comfortable in jeans and a tank top interviewing for a career.

Interview Question – When was the last time you were in our store? What was missing?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Abercrombie & Fitch

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!

Abercrombie & Fitch Videos

Abercrombie & Fitch – Why Work for Us?

Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a leading specialty clothing retailer holding four unique lifestyle brands - Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister Co., and Gilly Hicks. Based in New Albany, Ohio, Abercrombie… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abercrombie & Fitch Brand Senses Leadership Development Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Abercrombie & Fitch employees and interview candidates.