Abercrombie & Fitch Floor Model Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

1.6

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in November 2013.

Interview

Got recruited and they gave me a password to log in to their application page online, or you can fill out an application on the computer in the store. During the application process you choose with interview date you would like to attend. The day before my interview they called me to confirm that I'm coming in. The day of the interview: I dressed up in an outfit that resembles Abercrombie & Fitch style because I didn't own any of their clothing. I wore dark blue skinny jeans, flats, a cream colored ruffled top, and a gray cardigan. I wore very minimal makeup, and fixed my hair is natural waves. I waited at the chairs/couches near the cashwrap with the other people. The interview is a group interview. It was split up in two groups, models and impact. Everyone had a turn to answer a total of 4 questions while the interviewer wrote down notes of our answers. We were also told of the summary of the positions, dress code, and when to expect a call from them if we are hired. The interview went for about 30 minutes with my group of 6 people (including me). Some people handed in resumes, I didn't. I got the call back saying I was hired the next day. Some important tips: Stand out from the rest of the group, show that you're friendly and outgoing, smile, and be prepared.

Interview Questions

• (The questions are difficult, but I will list some for you) What is diversity and why is it important in the workplace?   1 Answer
  • What makes you a good candidate to work at Abercrombie?   1 Answer
  • Describe Abercrombie's style   1 Answer
  • How would your friends describe you and give an example   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Approached by store manager on applying, submitted application, had interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Towson, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Fort Towson, OK) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview was made by two 19 years old or younger kids, who had such faces like hate everybody, boy was ok but girl was so unprofessional and answered on questions very unfriendly .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhasset, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Manhasset, NY).

Interview

They are constantly looking for new sales associates, either floor models or impact team members. One of the managers came up to me and asked if I was interested in working. They took my number down and called me back the next day to schedule an interview and the interview itself wasn't longer than 10 minutes. It's always a group interview ranging from 2 to 7 people. They tell you they will call you within a week if they are interested in hiring you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Buford, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

It last 10 minutes tops, easy questions. do not think to much about it, relax and be positive, if you are too structured they will sense that you aren't a people person.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Floor Model Interview

Interview

Group interview. Ask basic questions about interests. Very easy process.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

They accepted my application without a second glance, they gave me (and the 3 other people they interviewed simultaneously) the job on the spot without even considering who they were hiring, It was very straight-forward and simple.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were very simple and easy to answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Birmingham, AL) in June 2013.

Interview

Know what you feels the word "diversity' means. Very generic interview, really plain.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Dress like them for the interview. Meaning you don't have to where slacks and a button up shirt. If you don't have their clothes, just try to dress in their style. Be yourself, the interviews are just going to ask you basic questions about your worth ethics and how you would react under certain situations.

Interview Questions

• There aren't any unexpected questions. They might ask you a questions like "What makes Abercrombie & Fitch clothes stand out from others?"   Answer Question

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I walked into one of the store with my friend, and ended up getting a recruit card from the store manager. Applied online and scheduled a interview. It's a group interview, fairly easy questions, just look good and be outgoing and positive.