Abercrombie & Fitch Floor Model Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Towson, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Fort Towson, OK) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview was made by two 19 years old or younger kids, who had such faces like hate everybody, boy was ok but girl was so unprofessional and answered on questions very unfriendly .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhasset, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Manhasset, NY).

Interview

They are constantly looking for new sales associates, either floor models or impact team members. One of the managers came up to me and asked if I was interested in working. They took my number down and called me back the next day to schedule an interview and the interview itself wasn't longer than 10 minutes. It's always a group interview ranging from 2 to 7 people. They tell you they will call you within a week if they are interested in hiring you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Buford, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

It last 10 minutes tops, easy questions. do not think to much about it, relax and be positive, if you are too structured they will sense that you aren't a people person.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Floor Model Interview

Interview

Group interview. Ask basic questions about interests. Very easy process.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

They accepted my application without a second glance, they gave me (and the 3 other people they interviewed simultaneously) the job on the spot without even considering who they were hiring, It was very straight-forward and simple.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were very simple and easy to answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Birmingham, AL) in June 2013.

Interview

Know what you feels the word "diversity' means. Very generic interview, really plain.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Dress like them for the interview. Meaning you don't have to where slacks and a button up shirt. If you don't have their clothes, just try to dress in their style. Be yourself, the interviews are just going to ask you basic questions about your worth ethics and how you would react under certain situations.

Interview Questions

• There aren't any unexpected questions. They might ask you a questions like "What makes Abercrombie & Fitch clothes stand out from others?"   Answer Question

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I walked into one of the store with my friend, and ended up getting a recruit card from the store manager. Applied online and scheduled a interview. It's a group interview, fairly easy questions, just look good and be outgoing and positive.

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

group interview with either the store manager or an assistant manager, very casual, between 3-5 questions, make sure you know what diversity is! if they ask for a volunteer to go first, volunteer! it will be hard for others to answer without sounding like they copied something from you

Interview Questions

• What is diversity and why is it important in the workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Anchorage, AK).

Interview

There was supposed to be a group interview, but one of the employers told me that the interview was an hour later than it actually was and because of his mistake, the lady still interviewed me but it was a 1:1 type instead of a group. It was really relaxed, we just sat outside of the store on a bench in the mall and she asked basic questions about the store and about myself.

Interview Questions

• What look do you think A&F is trying to portray?   1 Answer