Abercrombie & Fitch

Average Difficulty
53 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring was relatively easy. It was a group interview and they asked how we would describe the brand, how others would describe us, and things like that. What they really look for in the interview is a somewhat attractive person who could pull off the clothes.

Interview Question – Why is the brand good for both the spring and the fall?   Answer Question

Freeport, ME

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in July 2009.

Interview Details – This interview is very easy. Just sound like a fun and outgoing person that loves to wear Abercrombie and Fitch. You also should mention you love working with people and in retail and you should be all set. They might ask you to describe Abercrombie's style or ask you what are some challenges you've faced before but nothing too tough.

Interview Question – What does diversity mean to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There isn't a negotiation phase. You either accept or you don't.

Columbus, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process is usually in a group by the store manager. You will fill out an online or in store application first, then the interview questions will begin.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was what is diversity to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Wear A&F clothing to the interview, be enthusiastic, and outgoing.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Floor Model

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was approached by a store manager to apply. I went home and applied online. Then they called me to set up a group interview. Came in and sat in a very relaxed interview setting, with two other girls. We each separately answered the questions individually.

Interview Question – Why is diversity important in the work place?   Answer Question

Floor Model

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in October 2010.

Interview Details – 30 minute in-person interview. Questions about your style and past experiences.

Interview Question – What do you think Abercrombie & Fitch's style is?   Answer Question

Anchorage, AK

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details – There was supposed to be a group interview, but one of the employers told me that the interview was an hour later than it actually was and because of his mistake, the lady still interviewed me but it was a 1:1 type instead of a group. It was really relaxed, we just sat outside of the store on a bench in the mall and she asked basic questions about the store and about myself.

Interview Question – What look do you think A&F is trying to portray?   View Answer

Floor Model

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details – Big on diversity questions

Interview Question – How would you sell a pair of jeans to a customer?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch

Interview Details – I recently interviewed at both Hollister and Abercrombie and Fitch Last Week. I first put in an application at an in store computer.In the interview it was myself and another girl. We were asked to wait in the Canoe Room at the store while the manager was gathering the things for the interview. Once he was ready, the manager took us to the food court and began our interview. He asked us a series of 4 questions. One about the brand, describe three characteristics about yourself, how do you see your self at the company, and whats diversity and how it is important in the work place.

I'm still waiting to hear back as this was last week.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

State College, PA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details – I was recruited on campus and the process moved quickly. I applied online and set-up an interview for the following week. The interview was very relaxed and informal. It took place at a local restaurant with a group of 6 other interviewees. By the end of the week, I was employed and began work that following.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time you had a confrontation with a coworker and how did you resolve the problem.   Answer Question

Skokie, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in November 2010.

Interview Details – It was a group interview , they ask you the typical question why here? describe A&F fashion, what is diversity to you

Interview Question – what is diversity to you? and why is it important   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Abercrombie & Fitch