Abercrombie & Fitch Floor Model Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Menlo Park, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

i filled out the application online and had an interview in the next few weeks. The interview was in the food court, and it was a group interview. It's laid back and it took two weeks to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• what does diversity mean to you? what would your friends and family describe you as?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in September 2011.

Interview

group interview where there was three other people. The manager went around and asked each person different, but relatively the same questions to each person but just worded them all differently. it was very relaxed and we were al under 20 years old who were being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What is diversity and why is it important in the work place?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Naples, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

Asked 4 questions about personality, meaning of diversity, what makes a good sales representative, and how to describe Abercrombie style.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you and is it important in the workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Schaumburg, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

It was a pretty quick interview with the manager of the store. We sat outside with the other interviewees, and depending on the position we were applying for, the manager would ask us to answer a few questions. The setting was very casual and the appropriate attire would have been casualwear similar to the brand. Try to keep makeup to a minimum since they want to hire fresh-faced models, and show that you're capable of good interpersonal communication. They ask you why you want to work at the store and to describe the image that the store is trying to convey. They also ask some generic questions like 'tell us about a time when you had to work with another person'. Overall, a pretty simple interview.

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2011.

Interview

I was approached by a store manager to apply. I went home and applied online. Then they called me to set up a group interview. Came in and sat in a very relaxed interview setting, with two other girls. We each separately answered the questions individually.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

when going on the interview WEAR THEIR CLOTHING.
    do NOT wear dress clothes
    That means for summer wear whats in for the season (look on their website) and at all times...wear flip flops
    This is the attire

Interview Questions

• What do you feel about "Diversity" in the workplace
      (thats a big question for them because abercrombie got in trouble for discrimination recently and theyre tring to fix things)

Answer Question

Negotiation

We'll start ASAP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2011.

Interview

the interview process is pretty straight forward at abercrombie. the manager will, in most occasions, take you and a few other applicants to the food court or a bench and ask you questions about diversity, equality, work ethic, make you say the tag line "hey, whats going on" and thats it.

Interview Questions

• what is diversity in the work place and how does it apply to it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Skokie, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

It was a group interview , they ask you the typical question why here? describe A&F fashion, what is diversity to you

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Atlanta, GA) in November 2010.

Interview

Was recruited in a store and told to apply online. You are able to select a day you would like to interview on (Tuesdays or Fridays). They generally do group interviews but I was the only interviewee to show that day. The store manager I interviewed with was super laid back and really friendly, made sure I felt comfortable with the interview. Was hired on the spot. Process only took a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• They ask you the meaning of "diversity", and typical customer relation questions. Mainly they ask you about yourself to see if you fit the "cool" aspect of their brand.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, all model and impact jobs are minimum wage.

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in October 2010.

Interview

30 minute in-person interview. Questions about your style and past experiences.