Abercrombie & Fitch Floor Model Interview Questions

1.6

57 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in September 2010.

The interview process is usually in a group by the store manager. You will fill out an online or in store application first, then the interview questions will begin.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question was what is diversity to you?   Answer Question
Wear A&F clothing to the interview, be enthusiastic, and outgoing.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mentor, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in July 2010.

Really open and friendly. Group interview turned one-on-one. Offered in great detail the rundown of the job, what was expected, dress etiquette and brand identity. Paperwork was easy. People are great.

Interview Questions
    • If you see a customer having a difficult time (trying on clothes, choosing an outfit) what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wayne, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2010.

I applied for the position and was taken to the a cafeteria, where the sales manager asked me a bunch of questions. She essentially asked why I would be a good fit, why I represent Abercrombie, etc. Easy process, however, they mainly went off looks.

Interview Questions
    • None, it was all easy. I'm telling you though, unless you are what they are looking for, you won't have the job. Wear Abercrombie to the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Albany, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Albany, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2010.

I was asked to describe diversity, describe myself in 3 words, and describe Abercrombie's style in 3 words

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in February 2010.

They approached me in the store and asked me to work for them. I agreed as I was looking for a job. I was interviewed on the spot and got the call that I was hired in a few days. Looks will guarantee you the job as the managers have a quota for attractive employees that may or may not be casted as brand models.

Floor Model Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in February 2010.

Main question that they ask is, "What is diversity?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in November 2009.

Applied in store and one of the managers asked me to come back for an interview as a floor model / sales associate. For the interview, we were supposed to dress in Abercrombie and Fitch. But I didn't have any of their clothes. So I came in dressed very nicely in Forever 21. The other girls were dressed head to toe in Abercrombie. We went through a group interview and the competition was easy. One girl didn't answer a question because she didn't know what diversity meant LOL. But I got a call back 2 days later and was invited to be a floor model. YAY!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2009.

Casual group interview where they ask questions to get to know you. They typically are looking for someone that looks like they fit the brand.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask personality questions like, "what is your most embarrassing moment?"   Answer Question
    There wasn't a negotiation phase because there are a lot of people out there who want these positions as a part-time job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Freeport, ME
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freeport, ME

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in July 2009.

This interview is very easy. Just sound like a fun and outgoing person that loves to wear Abercrombie and Fitch. You also should mention you love working with people and in retail and you should be all set. They might ask you to describe Abercrombie's style or ask you what are some challenges you've faced before but nothing too tough.

Interview Questions
    There isn't a negotiation phase. You either accept or you don't.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nanuet, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nanuet, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2009.

They were welcome and asked general questions about what we would do in situations - it was a group interview and they asked what kind of music we listen to.

None it was hourly