Abercrombie & Fitch Floor Model Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Antonio, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Hiring was relatively easy. It was a group interview and they asked how we would describe the brand, how others would describe us, and things like that. What they really look for in the interview is a somewhat attractive person who could pull off the clothes.

Interview Questions

• Why is the brand good for both the spring and the fall?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2012.

Interview

I had a group interview of 5 people including me. Wasn't very difficult in comparison to other job positions in other companies. The first question was, "What diversity means to me?". Also, manager asked why do I want to work there and if I see myself successful in the company. She asked us to tell something about ourselves; what our style is like casual, classic or something else.

Negotiation

Manager said that she is going to call us in three days if we get an offer. In my case she didn't call me at all, but other manager called me like in two weeks. I didn't even expect to get hired. I accept the offer immediately because i needed a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Jackson, TN) in July 2012.

Interview

I went to the Hickory Hill Mall in Jackson, TN on Monday- (July/30/2012) To do the application in the store. I figure they have it that way because they only hire attractive people as floor models, and they need to see what you look like. I walked in, was greeted by the current floor model and asked him if they would have people needing to quit or cut their hours due to school starting that upcoming Friday. He was very nice to me and said, "Oh yeah!" He then called his manager, who introduced herself, led me to the kiosk, and asked for my name and number. I filled out the application and scheduled my interview for the next day, Tuesday (they only do interviews on Tues and Fri). I came in the next day 15 minutes early for the interview, conversed with a fellow applicant (who was applying for impact) and soon the manager, a guy, came to interview us. Another girl was there, and she was also applying for impact. I am naturally outgoing and confident/comfortable around other people so i did great in the interview if i do say so myself! So i waited anxiously for days for a call, staying confident i got it and Friday that same week, i got a call at 4:30 saying i was hired. Really simple interview. Just be natural!

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Francisco, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 1 other person and the store manager. The number of people in an interview depends on how many people applied. They have a dress code as many have mentioned so mirror that during your interview. They look specific type of people so the finally decision really depends on your looks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

1 in person interview. normal questions to see if you are sane and fun to interact with. I got hired on the spot pretty much, i mean the job is so easy a monkey could do it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2012.

Interview

Group interviw. Asked about diversity, two other questions I can't remember

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wichita, KS) in January 2012.

Interview

Was very easy. Talked to the manager with one other person for maybe 10 minutes. They didn't get back to me for weeks and weeks though so that was frustrating. All they really care about is if you look good and can talk to people.

Interview Questions

• If I had retail experience before, and how I saw myself fitting in there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Tampa, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

As long as you know someone that already works there you know what to expect. They group interview you which was unexpected to me but it was okay just make sure your better than the person next to you.

Interview Questions

• How is diversity a good thing at a work place   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Menlo Park, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

i filled out the application online and had an interview in the next few weeks. The interview was in the food court, and it was a group interview. It's laid back and it took two weeks to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• what does diversity mean to you? what would your friends and family describe you as?   Answer Question

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in September 2011.

Interview

group interview where there was three other people. The manager went around and asked each person different, but relatively the same questions to each person but just worded them all differently. it was very relaxed and we were al under 20 years old who were being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What is diversity and why is it important in the work place?   Answer Question