Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Team Member Interview Questions

1.8

69 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

The manager asked three questions all about behaviors. for example, how do you deal with conflict schedules. and do you think doing good and doing fast, which one is good?

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Simple, there was a group interview where we were all asked pretty standard questions that didnt really challenge anyone too much. All of us were hired probably because the store was really desperate for workers.

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

one group interview. asked questions about former jobs and team work. BUT if you have dreads, hair dyed a color that's not "natural", or in the military. you're already counted out.

Interview Questions
    • are your nails natural? do you think you could wear our jeans?   Answer Question
    no negotiations. work week varied.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

You start off by applying and submitting your application via a computer on a wall in any store. A manager will contact you within 2 weeks to schedule a group interview. During the interview, there are about 5-10 people depending on the time slot. The manager will go around asking everyone questions. If you pass the interview, you will need to schedule a time to come into training. During training, you learn the basic rules and get a tour. They also give you a uniform and schedule your first shift.

Interview Questions
    • questions were pretty basic. They just want to see your personality and if you have the abercrombie "look".   Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

Submitted an application in-store electronically. Was called in for a group interview where they asked all three of us the same question at once. The questions were about diversity and why you'd be a good fit for the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I had to go to the nearest A&F and ask for the password to apply online. It's a short process and you choose an interview date. When I got there, I checked in with the manager and he told the other applicants and me to follow him to the food court and gave us a group interview. After the interview, I received a call about a week later to come in and register myself.

Interview Questions
    • The most challenging question was "What is Diversity and what does it mean to you?" Diversity is an extremely important factor to the company and you should give your own meaning for it. Try not to answer the same as the others.   Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

I went into the store and told the people behind the cash register that I wanted to apply for an interview. They directed me to the kiosk where I filled in all my info. Make sure you have your SSN and records of past jobs on you (if you have any). At the end of the form, they ask you when you want to have your interview.

The questions at the interview were intended for group interviews but I was the only person there. My interviewer started out by introducing herself and talking about her experience with the company. Then she went into the questions. My interview felt a bit like a conversation. It was really nice and casual. During the interview, the best advice I can give is to just relax and be yourself. They want cool, friendly people.

I got a call a week after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation that showed that you are reliable.
      Name a time when you had to work under pressure.
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Group interview, only a few questions. Very easy, I get the feeling they wanted a lot of workers and they seemed to hire all the people in the group. I came dressed slightly "preppy," as advised by the internet, but honestly the interviewer did not seem at all to care what I was wearing under my coat (it was very cold out).

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in December 2013.

You're just asked about 5 - 7 questions about your thoughts on Diversity, Professionalism, Work Ethic and Personality. They're basically looking for people with an open mind and an outgoing, friendly personality who has passion for the brand

Interview Questions
    • When were you ever given a task that you had to perform quickly, calmly and well organised.   Answer Question
    There wasn't really one , i was offered the part time job so I took it.

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

My friend gave them my number and they called me and told me to come dressed like the brand, (button down, jeans and flip flops). There were no on the phone questions. When i arrived I was interviewed with another person and we got asked about three questions. It was short and the manger was friendly. After the interview I was hired and scheduled for my orientation.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, minimum wage and thats it

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!