Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

1.7

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Applied online and got a interview the following week. The interview was a group interview. Myself and maybe 6 other people including the manager. She asked questions and we took turns answering them. Then I got a call a few days later with a job offer. The interview was very laid back. No need to wear business casual there. Just throw on a clean white t shirt, jeans and flip flops and you will be fine. Also for girls keep makeup very natural looking. Some foundation, mascara and nude lipstick or gloss will do.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Brandon, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and selected a time for a group interview, which ended up being just two of us. It was easy, very lax. He asked us questions about diversity and how we acted in a team setting then he told us a little bit about the company, what to expect with the hours and what not.

Interview Questions

• Q: What does diversity mean to you? Q: Describe a time where you had to work in a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and on the application you get to choose which date you are available for a group interview. During the group interview the hiring manager ask that we introduce and describe a fun fact about ourselves. They asked a series of six questions which are very easy to answer. You all take turns answering the questions whilst the hiring manager takes notes on each response- to see how you communicate/respond to each question.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Super laid back and easy questions. It was a group interview with 2-5 people depending. They just ask you questions like, "how would others describe you?" "What is diversity?" Dress like you already work there, or something similar -it's very casual, you'd be wearing flip flops and jeans to work daily. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Rochester, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I actually applied to Abercrombie kids. Went in 10 minutes before 4 o clock group interview, was given the option to wait until 4 or come back. I chose to walk around and then come back. They couldn't find my application, I tried to tell them it was at a different mall. The manager was really friendly and helpful. The assistant manager interviewed me and it was down from the store. I luckily got to interview alone since she claimed she didn't want to hold up the other guys interviewing. I did pretty good but more than likely didn't get it because of my race. I applied for impact but she kept saying model position and I told her impact and she said she knows (by the way I have my hair cut short). So that was more than likely on purpose so that way if I didn't get the job the excuse could be that I didn't fit the look to work as the model position which I wasn't applying for.

Interview Questions

• question about importance diversity in workplace how would friends and family describe you? How would you describe the company's style? Describe time where you were uncomfortable and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Applied in store and set up an interview on the spot. Came in for the scheduled interview a week later and got an offer about a week later. I was able to start working less than a week later.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very standard interview questions. Nothing challenging.   Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

They give you a card with the website name on top of it. The interviews are very casual. for example: What do you think the style of clothing is? etc

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

The interview will most likely be a group interview, so just be sure to stand out. It's very simple. Just be outgoing and confident. After they call you for the position, you will have to attend an orientation, also very simple.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. Everyone gets minimum wage.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

You go into the store and apply at the kiosk in the back. Than you select a time for a group interview with about 20 people and typically they hire everybody after asking dumb question regarding you're views on ethics and morals. Regardless of you're answer, they hire you immediately because they over hire so that they can give you maybe $60 a month in paychecks. Which is all going to come back to them because they require you to buy their clothes every month... This place is a SCAM. DO NOT WORK HERE!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH).

Interview

The manager asked three questions all about behaviors. for example, how do you deal with conflict schedules. and do you think doing good and doing fast, which one is good?