Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015
Updated Mar 11, 2015

1.8

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Super laid back and easy questions. It was a group interview with 2-5 people depending. They just ask you questions like, "how would others describe you?" "What is diversity?" Dress like you already work there, or something similar -it's very casual, you'd be wearing flip flops and jeans to work daily. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in February 2015.

I actually applied to Abercrombie kids. Went in 10 minutes before 4 o clock group interview, was given the option to wait until 4 or come back. I chose to walk around and then come back. They couldn't find my application, I tried to tell them it was at a different mall. The manager was really friendly and helpful. The assistant manager interviewed me and it was down from the store. I luckily got to interview alone since she claimed she didn't want to hold up the other guys interviewing. I did pretty good but more than likely didn't get it because of my race. I applied for impact but she kept saying model position and I told her impact and she said she knows (by the way I have my hair cut short). So that was more than likely on purpose so that way if I didn't get the job the excuse could be that I didn't fit the look to work as the model position which I wasn't applying for.

Interview Questions
    • question about importance diversity in workplace
      how would friends and family describe you?
      How would you describe the company's style?
      Describe time where you were uncomfortable and how you handled it.

Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Applied in store and set up an interview on the spot. Came in for the scheduled interview a week later and got an offer about a week later. I was able to start working less than a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were very standard interview questions. Nothing challenging.   Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

They give you a card with the website name on top of it. The interviews are very casual. for example:
    What do you think the style of clothing is?
    etc

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

The interview will most likely be a group interview, so just be sure to stand out. It's very simple. Just be outgoing and confident. After they call you for the position, you will have to attend an orientation, also very simple.

Interview Questions
    Not able to negotiate. Everyone gets minimum wage.

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

You go into the store and apply at the kiosk in the back. Than you select a time for a group interview with about 20 people and typically they hire everybody after asking dumb question regarding you're views on ethics and morals. Regardless of you're answer, they hire you immediately because they over hire so that they can give you maybe $60 a month in paychecks. Which is all going to come back to them because they require you to buy their clothes every month... This place is a SCAM. DO NOT WORK HERE!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

The manager asked three questions all about behaviors. for example, how do you deal with conflict schedules. and do you think doing good and doing fast, which one is good?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in September 2014.

I went to the mall website since I knew for a fact the mall would be hiring somewhere so I applied to ANF. Didn't take long at all, just pretty much the usual: availability, education, then at the end they let you pick a time to come in for a GROUP interview. I hate those stupid group interviews, I feel it's disrespectful, like they can't find a measly 10 minutes to sit down and get to know someone fairly on their own. Well it was a total of 4 people in the group. The assistant manager (who was a freaking kid) interviewed all of us reading off of a paper, jotting down little notes acting like he was listening. It's dumb because if someone says the same thing you were going to say to the question then you have to change your answer on the spot otherwise you look like you can't think for yourself, which is stupid. Long story short, he called me the next day & said I got the job. Been a joke ever since, they never even schedule you! Do not. I repeat DO NOT ever apply to this stupid place. Also they always ask "What is diversity?"... like always. So have a legit answer. But don't apply please.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you worked extremely well with a team or group member?   View Answer
    They don't even respect you enough to negotiate. I went in to fill out paperwork, and saw on the screen- $7.93
    Atleast have the decency to tell us what we will be getting paid.

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Simple, there was a group interview where we were all asked pretty standard questions that didnt really challenge anyone too much. All of us were hired probably because the store was really desperate for workers.

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

one group interview. asked questions about former jobs and team work. BUT if you have dreads, hair dyed a color that's not "natural", or in the military. you're already counted out.

Interview Questions
    • are your nails natural? do you think you could wear our jeans?   Answer Question
    no negotiations. work week varied.