Abercrombie & Fitch

1.8

73 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Group interview, only a few questions. Very easy, I get the feeling they wanted a lot of workers and they seemed to hire all the people in the group. I came dressed slightly "preppy," as advised by the internet, but honestly the interviewer did not seem at all to care what I was wearing under my coat (it was very cold out).

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in December 2013.

You're just asked about 5 - 7 questions about your thoughts on Diversity, Professionalism, Work Ethic and Personality. They're basically looking for people with an open mind and an outgoing, friendly personality who has passion for the brand

Interview Questions
    • When were you ever given a task that you had to perform quickly, calmly and well organised.   Answer Question
    There wasn't really one , i was offered the part time job so I took it.

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

My friend gave them my number and they called me and told me to come dressed like the brand, (button down, jeans and flip flops). There were no on the phone questions. When i arrived I was interviewed with another person and we got asked about three questions. It was short and the manger was friendly. After the interview I was hired and scheduled for my orientation.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, minimum wage and thats it

Impact Team Member Interview

Got a call for an interview. Interviews were in group. We were all asked the same question. We were asked what we could bring to the company?

Interview Questions
    • A question always asked by this company is, what is diversity?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

The interview is a group interview. You pick the time and day, when you fill out the application in the store on their laptop. Multiple people have to answer the same question and if you end up going last then chances are your answer has already been said.

There is no negotiation, you get pad minimum wage.

Impact Team Member Interview

It was pretty standard. I was approached by one of the managers and decided to go ahead and apply since I kinda needed a job lol. I applied in the store, then set my interview date. The day of my interview, I find out it was a group interview (group of 4 total). We were asked pretty standard questions like about diversity, why we wanted to work there, and what we would do in different scenarios.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in July 2013.

I first went into the store and my friend who worked there told me the manager wanted to speak to me. I filled an application online and took an interview in person. The interview was pretty straight forward. There was supposed to be multiple people for a group interview but I was the only one that showed up. Abercrombie hires off looks, so just be yourself and answer truthfully and you will be fine.

Interview Questions
    I wasn't able to negotiate. This is a minimum wage job.

Impact Team Member Interview

simple. you have to apply either in-store or ask the manager for the code to apply at home. manager asked few situational questions in a group interview, got a call back in a few days! It's a group interview, I feel like the interviewer checked to see how we interacted with each other for a little bit too. it's super casual, usually in the food court or outside the store.

Impact Team Member Interview

Applied in-store and chose group interview time after filling out form. Group interview with 5 others.

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

They ask you behavioral questions to see how you can respond to certain situations in Abercrombie & Fitch. Be sure to look your best because Abercrombie takes pride in hiring people who properly mend and care themselves.