Abercrombie & Fitch

Updated Feb 15, 2015
Updated Feb 15, 2015

1.8

Impact Team Member Interview

Applied in-store and chose group interview time after filling out form. Group interview with 5 others.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

They ask you behavioral questions to see how you can respond to certain situations in Abercrombie & Fitch. Be sure to look your best because Abercrombie takes pride in hiring people who properly mend and care themselves.

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Group interviews you have to STANDOUT. Have your game face on and bring your A game. Show them that they want to hire you that they need to. Make sure you understand DIVERSITY and show them that you are natural awesome. Trust me I was hired seasonal and have been rehired for another season.

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Fast interview, come dressed how you would if you worked there, minimal makeup natural looking hair. Be bubbly and friendly and you are hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in December 2012.

To apply, simply go inside the store and ask one of the models to apply. They'll lead you to a computer where you input your information and select an interview date, usually Tues or Friday in my area. The interview is usually a group interview but the number depends on how many people selected that day. They ask you simple questions, around 3, but one main one they ask is a question about diversity. After that you just wait a week, usually if done on Tuesday they call Fri or if done on Fri, they call Monday.

Interview Questions
    • "How do you define diversity and why is it important in the work place?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

I went and applied, and right away the scheduled me for an interview the next day and they asked questions such as: what is diversity? why is diversity important in a work environment? what is customer service? explain one time you went above and beyond to satisfy a customer?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2012.

Was a group interview with very basic and easy questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a specific event where you had to go beyond what was neccesary to get the job done.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2012.

It's a group interview. So they ask questions randmoly. HINT: They look at who's got the look and who sounds the most easy going. SO... dress in a plaid shirt if you're a dude, white lace top if you're a girl, jeans, and some clean shoes. AND SOUND CONFIDENT AND COOL. As dumb as it sounds that's how they hire. They hire not only who's qualified but who looks and sounds like they'd work with their employees and their customers the best. Oh, and if you're a dude, SHAVE. They need clean.

Interview Questions
    • Not the most difficult but: What does team work mean to you? (or something like that)   View Answer
    They offered it to me on the phone like a day after I interviewed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Group interview was held in the food court. For me it was easy. all you had to do was stand out and be friendly. Was even more easy for me because they needed more minorities in the store. They ask basic questions which you can answer if youve ever worked on a group project

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Escondido, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Escondido, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in February 2012.

I filled out an application online, and the next day I got a call for an interview. I met with the manager in the middle of the store and held the interview right there int he middle of the store. It was pretty quick, about 15 minutes, and consisted of simple questions that didn't really pertain to the job, like "How would you define diversity". I was offered a job on the spot, was introduced to some of my coworkers, and received my id. They showed me what I was able to wear and what wasn't acceptable, and which articles were AAA's (50% off).