Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions

2.0

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

They stressed diversity and communication ability.
    You should be able to understand why diversity is a priority for the company and be able to sell your personality, all of the managers are looking for bubbly people who are able to speak to the customers while portraying the company image.

No negotiation.

Associate Inventory Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2014.

This is for a position at the Abercrombie Home Office. After applying online, a recruiter contacted me three days later to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was held the next week.

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

I secured an interview through our campus career coach. A recruiter from A&F was at the career fair at the school, which I unfortunately missed, but I connected with him through email. We met at Costa over a coffee where I gave him my resume and told why I was interested... Overall it went great and the recruiter was very nice. He didn't ask any technical questions, the whole point was to be nice and introduce yourself... he then gave me his email address through which he directed me to the interview.

The first interview was extra easy, it was a pre-recorded set of questions, which were 1)your university, 2) your degree 3) where you see yourself in 3 years.

The second interview was over Skype with a person at HQ. The lady was very nice and welcoming, which made the whole process less nerve- wrecking. Prior to the interview I was given an assignment, which I needed to complete within 24 hours. The assignment was fine, but you need to be prepared to explain why/what you did.. First half of the interview was behavioural questions, and the second was based on the assignment.

Interview Questions
    • What are the current male trends? What brands do you see on your campus?   Answer Question

Model Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in July 2014.

When you fill out an application online they ask for an interview. When you select the day it's up to you to go they won't remind you. The interview takes about half an hour, as they explain the dress code and ask you a couple of questions. For example, what is diversity to you, how could you make an impact, etc

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Albany, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Albany, OH

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2012.

First, there was an interview on Skype. Second, I had an interview at the home office where I met four individuals for about 30 minutes each. I also took a short competency test.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult class you have taken during your undergraduate career and why?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

It was really quick. First I met with he store manager and then the district manager the next day and i started working that following Monday! It didnt really seem like an inerview. It was more conversational than anything. I noticed she really just wanted to see how outgoing or willing to share I was.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question would be "So.. why would you move from FL to TX"!   Answer Question

SALES CLERK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in July 2010.

easy and fun. no surprise questions. the interviewer put me at ease and offered me a drink of water.
    everyone was so nice and respectful. the interviewers nodded after i answered questions. when i didn't know a question, they gave me examples. that helped me a lot. overall it was pretty easy for me.

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

You can be recruited in multiple ways for this position: off the street as seeming brand positive, a friend could give your name to a recruiter, or you are already an emplyee and have simply graduated college with at least a 4-year degree. THe interview is laid back and normally consists of a rather casual conversation about what you studied in school, how you feel about diversity, and what draws you to the brand. They prefer outgoing, self-motivated, friendly people and the questions asked are hint to such.

Interview Questions
    • The question that took me most by surprise was concerning my personal definition of diversity. They ask that you describe your definition of the word and how it has applied to you in the past and how you feel it helps a business to run more smoothly.   Answer Question
    There is nothing to really negotiate. The salary is set, benefits are discussed and given after 6 months of full-time employment.

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

The process took 6 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

It was a easy conversation, very open, very friendly! It was a group conversation in Brussels 3 days ago and now I'm waiting for more information! The girl explained how growing is possible in this company

No info yet

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in September 2014.

I was contacted my a fellow MIT on a thursday night through FB asking if I was interested in the position. Told her I was, met her the next day in the ANF store along with the manager and the interview was set up for the following thursday with the divisions manager. The DM was super friendly and welcoming, she talked about her past experiences and how the company has changed and how great it was. We talked for an hour. It was very relaxed and she asked me maybe 4 questions out of a paper. Because, i was the last interview of the week, she told me she would let me know the next day. She did and I was offered the position through e-mail. The entire process took one week.

No negotiation.

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!