Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015
1,101 Interview Reviews

2.0

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

One interview with the district manager. You meet with them in the store and go to a mutual meeting place to have the actual interview. It's very laid back, you do not have to dress up. You should wear A&F or Hollister clothing and flip flops, which is basically the dress code if you work there. Do not wear makeup or do anything special with your hair because it's an all natural look if you get the job. They do not allow you to wear any visible makeup.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any hard question. She basically just asked questions about how i would react in certain situations.   Answer Question

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Interview

The interview process is pretty simple. You get recruited because you are attractive and then a district manager contacts you. If you are attractive and dont totally mess us in the interview they give u the job. They do not care about your major or experience. They will train you into the mold of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Model Interview

Interview

3 questions;
    How would you describe the Abercrombie and Fitch brand in 3 words?
    How would your friends describe you?
    How do you define "Diversity"?

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected, while also the most expected; the interview process is used simply as a HR protocol. Managers hire based on attractiveness. That is simply the bottom line   1 Answer

Model Interview

Interview

Got approached in the store while shopping, attended the group interview & got offered a position the next day.

Model Interview

Interview

Quick interview, basic questions. Not too interested in answers, just a process. I believe they hired purely on appearance. There aren't too many great answers you can say when asked "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" Was interviewed in a mall in a group with people all around me...

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

They basically only care about your looks. If you are skinny and pretty, then you are in. I went in to the store and filled out a the app, the next day I got a call, to come to the group interview in 2 days. During the in process they ask go around the room and ask you different questions. It lasts about 20 minutes then you all leave.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Got approached on college campus whilst eating lunch by to girls. They asked me would i like to work in A&F so i said yes and then told me to come to an interview on friday( Yesterday) at 2pm. There was about 20 people at the interview and we were organised into a circle.They asked two questions. What was our greatest achievement and how would our friends describe us in 3 words. they then asked us to say the tagline before taking a picture of all of us. anyone who got job could you please tell me how long after interview did they contact you?

Interview Questions

Interview

Employees seemed very happy working there and the HQ was amazing facility. The interview was a lot more tedious than I expected. I got through the first round and was called back for a second interview but unfortunately did not get an offer. The question ran the gambit form being very challenging to very personal questions about your character.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Asked me to talk about myself, and how I would deal with certain situations with customers. Also asked me about the last time there was a conflict in a team enviornment and how i resolved it.

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Interview

I had the first Skype interview which lasted 40 mins a week ago. Questions were fairly basic and straight forward, including introducing my academic and working background, why I want to work for A&F, where do I see myself in the future career-wise. Soon I'll have the second Skype interview which is expected to be around 1 hr.

Interview Questions

• The three qualities you see inside yourselves which you would like to highlight for A&F.   Answer Question