Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions

1,212 Interview Reviews

2.0

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

they asked you about your work experience, what you liked to do for fun, why abercrombie, explain the types of clothing that abercrombie sells they asked you about your work experience, what you liked to do for fun, why abercrombie, explain the types of clothing that abercrombie sells

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was easy

Full Time Stock Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I appled online and I was suppose to call them to set up an interview. Ask the typical behavior questions mentioned here. It was about 6 questions in total. I walked in for the first interview and I am still waiting to be see if I got a second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask a beginner just take what they offer and then negotiate for a higher position.

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed inside the mall in a public place with one other person. An assistant manager and a manager interviewed us. It was casual and fun because they were relaxed and friendly. The person I was interviewed with had a similar personality to mine so we built off each other's answers and supported each other. We both got the job.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

My interview was very simple and short. Two managers interview me and another girl. They told us a little about themselves and we did as well to get to know each other more and make us feel comfortable. The managers asked a total of 4 questions during my interview. I will know within the next week if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• How would a family/friend member describe you? Why should we hire you? Tell us a time you helped out in a situation? What interest you to work for Abercrombie?   1 Answer

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Cherry Hill, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and chose a date to come in for a group interview. Apparently since I showed up early and was the only one that showed up so far that day, one of the guys working there interviewed me in the store and couldn't take me outside since there were no managers in the store. While the guy got the paper work for the interview I started talking to the other people that worked there and she was really sweet and friendly. You just want to seem like you can get along with all types of people. Also the interview consisted of like three questions and he offered me the job right away. I asked him that I might be going away in the fall for college and if I could transfer to a store there and he said yeah they would transfer you if you want to continue working.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends and family describe you?   1 Answer
    • Why is diversity important at work?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Abercrombie?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2015.

Interview

Interview went for about an hour, the District manager told me about the MIT program and all the benefits of being apart of their program. She asked me simple questions to get to know me. I thought my interview went well, and 2 weeks later I get a rejection email that looked generic...does not make the company look good and I will NEVER apply for them again.

Interview Questions

• What would you describe as your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2015.

Interview

Received phone call approximately 4 weeks after submitting online application. Was invited to meet the store manager. Advised to wear Abercrombie clothing. Upon arrival at the store I was greeted by the store manager, who kindle explained the MIT role. I was not asked any questions during the 10 minute conversation. After the store manager had explained the role, she invited me to meet with the District Manager a week later. Again, advised to wear Abercrombie clothes. Met with the DM, we sat outside the store for the interview, which lasted an hour. The DM was very pleasant but spent a significant amount of talking about their own personal experiences with Abercrombie and before Abercrombie. This was a great insight but they rambled on for far too long, I was rapidly losing interest. Overall, the time spent actually being interviewed was no more than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had multiple projects with approaching deadlines, how did you handle them? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Assistant Coordinator, Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New Albany, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

overall, the interview process was most of what you expect. The only out of the box part is the test at the beginning. Nothing to stress about though. After that I met with some of the team + HR. Then got a tour of the campus.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

You apply online and fill out the application. A fews days later they called to schedule an interview. After a few short questions they hired me on the spot.

Assistant Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was super easy and fun. When I first got to the home office, I took an aptitude test then I talked to several different people in one on one meetings and we went over my portfolio. I had one skype interview and one home office interview/visit. I even got a tour of the campus. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for A&F?   1 Answer