Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions

1,272 Interview Reviews

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

My interview was very simple and short. Two managers interview me and another girl. They told us a little about themselves and we did as well to get to know each other more and make us feel comfortable. The managers asked a total of 4 questions during my interview. I will know within the next week if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• How would a family/friend member describe you? Why should we hire you? Tell us a time you helped out in a situation? What interest you to work for Abercrombie?   1 Answer

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed inside the mall in a public place with one other person. An assistant manager and a manager interviewed us. It was casual and fun because they were relaxed and friendly. The person I was interviewed with had a similar personality to mine so we built off each other's answers and supported each other. We both got the job.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you?   1 Answer

Full Time Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I appled online and I was suppose to call them to set up an interview. Ask the typical behavior questions mentioned here. It was about 6 questions in total. I walked in for the first interview and I am still waiting to be see if I got a second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask a beginner just take what they offer and then negotiate for a higher position.

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Cherry Hill, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and chose a date to come in for a group interview. Apparently since I showed up early and was the only one that showed up so far that day, one of the guys working there interviewed me in the store and couldn't take me outside since there were no managers in the store. While the guy got the paper work for the interview I started talking to the other people that worked there and she was really sweet and friendly. You just want to seem like you can get along with all types of people. Also the interview consisted of like three questions and he offered me the job right away. I asked him that I might be going away in the fall for college and if I could transfer to a store there and he said yeah they would transfer you if you want to continue working.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends and family describe you?   1 Answer
    • Why is diversity important at work?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Abercrombie?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

You apply online and fill out the application. A fews days later they called to schedule an interview. After a few short questions they hired me on the spot.

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2015.

Interview

Interview went for about an hour, the District manager told me about the MIT program and all the benefits of being apart of their program. She asked me simple questions to get to know me. I thought my interview went well, and 2 weeks later I get a rejection email that looked generic...does not make the company look good and I will NEVER apply for them again.

Interview Questions

• What would you describe as your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2015.

Interview

Received phone call approximately 4 weeks after submitting online application. Was invited to meet the store manager. Advised to wear Abercrombie clothing. Upon arrival at the store I was greeted by the store manager, who kindle explained the MIT role. I was not asked any questions during the 10 minute conversation. After the store manager had explained the role, she invited me to meet with the District Manager a week later. Again, advised to wear Abercrombie clothes. Met with the DM, we sat outside the store for the interview, which lasted an hour. The DM was very pleasant but spent a significant amount of talking about their own personal experiences with Abercrombie and before Abercrombie. This was a great insight but they rambled on for far too long, I was rapidly losing interest. Overall, the time spent actually being interviewed was no more than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had multiple projects with approaching deadlines, how did you handle them? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Assistant Coordinator, Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New Albany, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

overall, the interview process was most of what you expect. The only out of the box part is the test at the beginning. Nothing to stress about though. After that I met with some of the team + HR. Then got a tour of the campus.

Visual Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Newark, DE) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was nearly painless! The DM was friendly, outgoing, and made it seem like more of a casual conversation than a high-stakes interview. I was impressed with the comprehensive questions in which were asked throughout the interview, and the process itself was prompt and flexible. I was given the opportunity to schedule the interview around my personal obligations, in which I greatly appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario in which your culture conflicted with that of another. How did you handle this situation?   Answer Question

I received another offer within my degree field. However, I would have loved to work for this company.

Assistant Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was super easy and fun. When I first got to the home office, I took an aptitude test then I talked to several different people in one on one meetings and we went over my portfolio. I had one skype interview and one home office interview/visit. I even got a tour of the campus. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for A&F?   1 Answer