Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Jul 22, 2015

1.9

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Brea, CA).

Interview

Super casual, really easy, prepare to come in Abercrombie attire. Be really upbeat and fun, that's the kind of person they want. Don't wear any make up to the interview

Full Time Stock Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I appled online and I was suppose to call them to set up an interview. Ask the typical behavior questions mentioned here. It was about 6 questions in total. I walked in for the first interview and I am still waiting to be see if I got a second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask a beginner just take what they offer and then negotiate for a higher position.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

You apply online and fill out the application. A fews days later they called to schedule an interview. After a few short questions they hired me on the spot.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Brea, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Overall the interview was very lax and good. I came into the store 5 minutes earlier than the actual time and walked into the store telling them that I was here for an interview. She got the manager and the manager told me to wait 5 minutes because they were pretty busy. I didn't mind cause i was a little early anyways. After 10 minutes she asked me to sign in and I did. Afterwards she took me to the near front of the store because that was the most quiet and began my interview. I would say it was pretty chill and not awkward because she happened to graduate from UCR and I was attending UCR this fall so we talked a little bit about that and majors. At first she introduced herself and she told me to tell her a little about myself. Then she asked questions. She asked me only 3 questions. Basically, why is inclusion important in a workplace, give me a specific time when you had to show leadership i think.. or something along the lines of that and the other one i forgot. I was surprised it wasn't questions I've seen here like how would your friends/family describe you or why is diversity important. It took 10-15 minutes it was very quick. Oh btw i was the only one there so it was one on one. Disclaimer: I didn't get an offer yet she said usually it takes a week to process and stuff so she said if i don't get a call within a week than they didn't have a position for me.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Orange, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied for the job online without a referral. It was a really quick group interview. We were asked to introduce ourselves and explain why we applied for the job. The manager asked one question about diversity in the workplace and three on previous situations where you had to accomplish a goal/overcome a difficult task. Then we were told a bit about the look policy and when you could apply again if you were not hired. They contacted me a week later offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to accomplish a goal in a short amount of time and what you did to be successful.   Answer Question

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Universal City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Universal City, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was super casual and I was interviewed with one other person. It lasted about 15 minutes and the questions that were asked were pretty simple questions that have the interviewer a sense of what kind of personality you have. I was called by my interviewer 2 days after my interview letting me know I got the job. If you're stuck on what to wear then I'd suggest visiting an Abercrombie store sometime before your interview and see what their employees are wearing and then dress like one of them for your interview. They're really just looking for someone who has a natural look, is outgoing, and pretty much looks like they should be working at Abercrombie.

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Glendale, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Manager is taking the interview, It can be group or separate interview, mine was group. You should wear casual abercrombie style, less make up. The environment of interview is very good, they have a question they should ask

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Costa Mesa, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

They are always hiring and recruiting, so they do weekly or bi-weekly interviews every Tuesday and Friday. These are usually in groups and are pretty laid-back. When recruiting, managers immediately look for young and attractive people to represent their brand. The interview itself is to see if the person can back up their look with good customer service and an ability to carry out the brand's values as well.

Interview Questions

• The managers have a sheet with questions that they choose from and most of them center around the brand's values and your views on them.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Monica, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I went to the store in Santa Monica and asked if they were hiring and then was told to apply online. I filled out the application and then set up a date for an interview and a couple days later I had got a call and was told to come in for a sooner date. The interview was easy since I had came onto this website and knew most of what they were going to ask. It was a group interview so that made it a little more easier for me. The whole thing was laid back but make sure you can make yourself stand out.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you can explain what diversity means to you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process is laid back and quick. When i went in, the manager told me to wait 5 minutes for any one else to show up. Interview is set in a group. We were really outgoing, and answered the questions with brief but explanative answers that showed we really wanted the job and that we were really social.

Interview Questions

• Describe Abercrombie in one word.   1 Answer