Abercrombie & Fitch

Abercrombie & Fitch MIT Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

MIT Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Recruited at a university career fair, Interviewed a week or two after, Second (final) interview two weeks after

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2010.

A one-on-one interview with the district manager. I have worked for the company for five years. After the interview was over i was not contacted or mailed a letter of any kind. I worked five days a week and they simply ignored me and my efforts. Eventually I confronted the district manager and he said to wait longer, with no response.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be an assistant manager?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in February 2010.

I went to a career fair for school and the recruiter came up to me and asked if I was interested in the company. They talked to me for a few minutes and asked if I was interested in having an interview with them the next day. At that interview, they asked situational questions. It took 4-5 weeks to finally hear back from the recruiter but I got a 2nd interview with the DM.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had to meet multiple deadlines at once. How did you do?   Answer Question

MIT Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in December 2007.

The Manager in Training program is a blended learning program focused on immersing the trainee in all aspects of managing a multi-million dollar business for Abercrombie & Fitch. Training takes place in any of our domestic or international store locations, and is divided into weekly increments of focus. Each week the trainee will gain exposure to a different principle of management, including store operations, recruiting, diversity, store experience, human resources, and brand senses. The Store Manager and District Manager will conduct weekly assessments and performance evaluations. The Manager in Training must successfully complete the training program to be moved into an Assistant Manager role.