Abercrombie & Fitch MIT Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

1.8

MIT Interview

Interview

Quick, very conversational. it was nothing that needed preparation and the culture of the company is very laid back. My interview was over in about twenty minutes, its very similar to the brand rep. interview just longer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

MIT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Recruited at a university career fair, Interviewed a week or two after, Second (final) interview two weeks after

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2010.

Interview

A one-on-one interview with the district manager. I have worked for the company for five years. After the interview was over i was not contacted or mailed a letter of any kind. I worked five days a week and they simply ignored me and my efforts. Eventually I confronted the district manager and he said to wait longer, with no response.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an assistant manager?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Birmingham, AL) in February 2010.

Interview

I went to a career fair for school and the recruiter came up to me and asked if I was interested in the company. They talked to me for a few minutes and asked if I was interested in having an interview with them the next day. At that interview, they asked situational questions. It took 4-5 weeks to finally hear back from the recruiter but I got a 2nd interview with the DM.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to meet multiple deadlines at once. How did you do?   Answer Question

MIT Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in December 2007.

Interview

The Manager in Training program is a blended learning program focused on immersing the trainee in all aspects of managing a multi-million dollar business for Abercrombie & Fitch. Training takes place in any of our domestic or international store locations, and is divided into weekly increments of focus. Each week the trainee will gain exposure to a different principle of management, including store operations, recruiting, diversity, store experience, human resources, and brand senses. The Store Manager and District Manager will conduct weekly assessments and performance evaluations. The Manager in Training must successfully complete the training program to be moved into an Assistant Manager role.