Abercrombie & Fitch

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

MIT

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details – Recruited at a university career fair, Interviewed a week or two after, Second (final) interview two weeks after

Interview Question – None was really challenging   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Oklahoma City, OK

The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2010.

Interview Details – A one-on-one interview with the district manager. I have worked for the company for five years. After the interview was over i was not contacted or mailed a letter of any kind. I worked five days a week and they simply ignored me and my efforts. Eventually I confronted the district manager and he said to wait longer, with no response.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be an assistant manager?   View Answer

Birmingham, AL

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in February 2010.

Interview Details – I went to a career fair for school and the recruiter came up to me and asked if I was interested in the company. They talked to me for a few minutes and asked if I was interested in having an interview with them the next day. At that interview, they asked situational questions. It took 4-5 weeks to finally hear back from the recruiter but I got a 2nd interview with the DM.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you had to meet multiple deadlines at once. How did you do?   Answer Question

MIT

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in December 2007.

Interview Details – The Manager in Training program is a blended learning program focused on immersing the trainee in all aspects of managing a multi-million dollar business for Abercrombie & Fitch. Training takes place in any of our domestic or international store locations, and is divided into weekly increments of focus. Each week the trainee will gain exposure to a different principle of management, including store operations, recruiting, diversity, store experience, human resources, and brand senses. The Store Manager and District Manager will conduct weekly assessments and performance evaluations. The Manager in Training must successfully complete the training program to be moved into an Assistant Manager role.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!