Abercrombie & Fitch

Abercrombie & Fitch Management Trainee Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2013.

I had my interview with the district manager, and it was straight forward interview. There was only one interview whether you are going get the job offer or not. Questions were not complicated, but just be yourself when you answer them.

Interview Questions
  • tell me there was a time when you fail to convince others   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2011.

I found a posting off craigslist. I sent my resume and got a call the next day. She asked me to come interview that day, but I was already scheduled at my current job. She told me she would call again, but it took almost a week. We interviewed at the mall she worked at. I answer all the questions fairly well, I think, almost all of them were the same ones from this site. She told me that I would find out in less than 2 weeks whether I got the job or not. I got a letter within two days since I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to struggle with many different deadlines   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

it is an skype interview. the whole process was not professional as I expected. there is noisy sometimes in interviewer's background. just prepare this interview based on the questions on the glassdoor, it was quite useful actually. so I suggest people who are prepareing this company's interview, do your prepareation based on glassdoor's info. should be enough for the first round interview.