Abercrombie & Fitch

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee

I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2013.

Interview Details – I had my interview with the district manager, and it was straight forward interview. There was only one interview whether you are going get the job offer or not. Questions were not complicated, but just be yourself when you answer them.

Interview Question – tell me there was a time when you fail to convince others   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2011.

Interview Details – I found a posting off craigslist. I sent my resume and got a call the next day. She asked me to come interview that day, but I was already scheduled at my current job. She told me she would call again, but it took almost a week. We interviewed at the mall she worked at. I answer all the questions fairly well, I think, almost all of them were the same ones from this site. She told me that I would find out in less than 2 weeks whether I got the job or not. I got a letter within two days since I did not get the job.

Interview Question – Name a time you had to struggle with many different deadlines   View Answer

Interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch

Interview Details – it is an skype interview. the whole process was not professional as I expected. there is noisy sometimes in interviewer's background. just prepare this interview based on the questions on the glassdoor, it was quite useful actually. so I suggest people who are prepareing this company's interview, do your prepareation based on glassdoor's info. should be enough for the first round interview.

Interview Question – what qualities you can bring to this company   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Abercrombie & Fitch

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!

Abercrombie & Fitch Videos

Abercrombie & Fitch – Why Work for Us?

Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a leading specialty clothing retailer holding four unique lifestyle brands - Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister Co., and Gilly Hicks. Based in New Albany, Ohio, Abercrombie… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abercrombie & Fitch Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Abercrombie & Fitch employees and interview candidates.