Abercrombie & Fitch

1.9

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Very Easy. The questions were simple and straight forward. Questions dealt with them wanting information about my past personal and professional experience and my aspirations moving forward.

No negotiable salary

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in September 2012.

Interview was about 8 or 9 questions all on specific past experiences looking for different behaviors. Examples of hard work and working with people. The first part was just about your past and future goals mostly resume stuff. The manager that interviewed me wrote everything down. They were really nice and friendly only one person interviewed me and it took about a week to hear back.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to motivate another person   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in November 2009.

I was contacted by email by a Regional recruiter who came across my resume on career builder.com. We scheduled an in-person interview within a week at the local shopping mall where I intended to work. Some background - I had years of experience with the company when I was younger, so I extremely familiar with the company and job. During the interview, the recruiter was distracted and didn't even really look at me after asking the questions, as if she was just going through the motions after already having decided she didn't want to hire me. I guess I wasn't "pretty" enough for her. I'm guessing the only reason why I was contacted was because I had a college degree, a lot of sports experience, and my fraternity listed on my resume - all things that I know they look for having worked for them before. They need to ask for a headshot to save everyone a little time.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not hard at all; they will ask how you fit into the brand lifestyle.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2007.

iNTERVIEW WITH DM...BASIC, STANDARD INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ASKED: DESCRIBE A TIME WHEN...ETC. LASTED ABOUT 45 MINUTES. WEAR NO MAKEUP OR JEWELERY. INTERVIEWER WENT OVER DRESS CODE, SALARY, BENEFITS ETC. I WAS OFFERED THE JOB OVER THE PHONE DAYS LATER.

Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2012.

they for positive and confident

Interview Questions
    • if the customer ask you how much is the item what are you going to say.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in February 2012.

had an interview through a phone; simple questions regarding the position.

Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2008.

Style and personality are very important. Dress to impress (wearing abercrombie of course) and be outgoing. Know what you want from the job. Know what your strengts and weaknesses are. Be positive. Worship the brand. Expect to move up quickly. Expect to wear the clothes.