Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL

Updated Apr 21, 2015

1.7

Impact Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Aventura, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online for the kids store and picked an interview date. I arrived 10 mins early and was told to stand in front of the store. Others started to arrive shortly as it's always a group interview. They made us wait like 20 mins... for no reason! Then after waiting we were told some other manager would interview us. (more waiting!) When she finally came she was very unprepared. She split us and into two groups, impact and models. When I got around to being interviewed she didn't even look up from the sheet of paper she was scribbling on, so I knew I was wasting my time.

Interview Questions

• What is diversity, Describe a time you had to .meet a goal   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wellington, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

I went to the mall website since I knew for a fact the mall would be hiring somewhere so I applied to ANF. Didn't take long at all, just pretty much the usual: availability, education, then at the end they let you pick a time to come in for a GROUP interview. I hate those stupid group interviews, I feel it's disrespectful, like they can't find a measly 10 minutes to sit down and get to know someone fairly on their own. Well it was a total of 4 people in the group. The assistant manager (who was a freaking kid) interviewed all of us reading off of a paper, jotting down little notes acting like he was listening. It's dumb because if someone says the same thing you were going to say to the question then you have to change your answer on the spot otherwise you look like you can't think for yourself, which is stupid. Long story short, he called me the next day & said I got the job. Been a joke ever since, they never even schedule you! Do not. I repeat DO NOT ever apply to this stupid place. Also they always ask "What is diversity?"... like always. So have a legit answer. But don't apply please.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked extremely well with a team or group member?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They don't even respect you enough to negotiate. I went in to fill out paperwork, and saw on the screen- $7.93
    Atleast have the decency to tell us what we will be getting paid.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

You have to go into the store and ask to see the manager, I had my interview the same day as I went in. It is was really easy, and I got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (West Palm Beach, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Just asked a few simple questions. Like what is your past experience, what is your schedule like, do you currently have any other jobs. and so on and so fourth. They explain what the company is all about and see if that type of work is up your ally.

Interview Questions

• What is diversity in the work place?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Interview

The interview is a group interview. You pick the time and day, when you fill out the application in the store on their laptop. Multiple people have to answer the same question and if you end up going last then chances are your answer has already been said.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, you get pad minimum wage.

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Miami, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Group Interview and the same questions are asked over and over again. Simple questions to get to know you better. You must be outgoing and dress as if you work there already so they can see if you fit their brand. Nothing to be nervous about just be yourself and be willing to represent the brand well and work hard.

Interview Questions

• Why is diversity important in the workplace   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Miami, FL).

Interview

walked in and was approached by a manager. They take you to a computer and you fill out the application right there in the store. They schedule you to come in for a group interview. The size of the group depends. Interview questions are very basic.

Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Be straightforward

Interview Questions

• none really, answer smartly and be different from the others being interviewed, but don't be weird... Do be unique   Answer Question

Negotiation

hourly wage is fixed to minimum wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Boca Raton, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Was a group interview with very basic and easy questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a specific event where you had to go beyond what was neccesary to get the job done.   Answer Question

Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

So easy, you're in a group and being asked random questions about costumer experience. Most of the questions are hypothetical, like "what would you do if you saw someone stealing?" etc. They do ask some behavioral question about organizational skills oddly enough. My recommendation, look presentable, natural (aka minimal make up), and dressed in their clothes.