Abercrombie & Fitch Model Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

1.7

Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

It was a group interview held with one of the managers of the store. A question would be asked and everyone was required to answer the question. The questions were mainly about yourself and what you know and think about diversity. Overall, it was really simple.

Interview Questions

• What three words would your friends use to describe you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with a phone and went to an in person. Everyone was very nice and seemed like a great company. I am excited for my first job and hopefully will get an offer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Apply either online or in-store and set up an interview date. They only do Monday's and Friday's. Go in for the set time and date for the interview dressed for the part. Typically, they do group interviews, but for me it was a one-on-one interview with the manager. The entire interview process was very quick, and very straight-forward. My interview lasted about twenty minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (White Plains, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and picked a time for a group interview. Showed up early but no other applicants were there. Took a while for a manager to speak to me, they left me awkwardly standing around. Said I could walk around the store or wait outside so I waited outside. Manager finally came after a while and then asked questions. She seemed nice and I thought I did well but there was no follow up. Wore plaid shirt, jeans and converse.

Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Asked if I wanted to work there. Interview in 2 days hired on the spot really easy interview! Dress in the style of A&F. Flannel sandals minimal make up for girls

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Fairfax, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

They take you out into the mall and ask a few questions. Questions about teamwork, diversity, your personality, how others would describe you, etc. What kind of brand you think Abercrombie represents, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Orlando, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

It us usually a group interview but I had a single. I was interviewed by Sarah after a series of common questions it ended in 20 mins. Pays $7.93 in Orlando Florida, the hours aren't great at all, you'll need a second job or if your still in high school its just something to have. But you can pick up shifts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

I was stopped on the street and invited for a group interview that same day. I got the call the next day. We did have to wait a while to start about 15min after the time was set. But everyone was nice.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions. "what would you do if there was an angry costumer?'' ''the meaning of teamwork?'' ''best thing you learned from a previous job'' etc... just be confident!   Answer Question

Model Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Applied online and recieved an email to join a group interview. Went to a group interview with about 4 other people. Received a call about a week later. Very basic questions were asked during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Model Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

It was a scripted interview and I was only asked 4 questions. I couldn't really tell how it went because there wasn't a lot of back and forth, once I gave my response we moved on. There was also another girl on my. Interview with me.