Abercrombie & Fitch

1.7

155 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in November 2014.

It us usually a group interview but I had a single. I was interviewed by Sarah after a series of common questions it ended in 20 mins. Pays $7.93 in Orlando Florida, the hours aren't great at all, you'll need a second job or if your still in high school its just something to have. But you can pick up shifts.

There was none.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Model Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in December 2011.

What does diversity mean to you?
    Why is diversity important to the workplace?
    Describe yourself, why should A&F hire you?
    Describe the brand that A&F represents.

Act like you care, but don't stress out. Its a really relaxed group interview. If you can strike up conversation while your waiting to be interviewed, it helps. It doesn't even have to be the manager. If they're busy, walk around and find an associate. Ask them about working there, or school, or puppies, it doesn't matter. The associate will remember you and say something on your behalf when the manager comes back from the interview. Do not just sit/stand around awkwardly. I mean it. If you think no one notices, you're wrong. This job is all about building relationships and having fun. Its literally in the motto. So be outgoing and weird and funny. They'll love it. Most of the time your answers wont really matter. They'll hire you if you are friendly, nice, or funny.

Interview Questions
    • I always find it hard to describe myself. They are looking for words like "outgoing" "laid-back" "fun" "multitasker" "motivated"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

I was stopped on the street and invited for a group interview that same day. I got the call the next day. We did have to wait a while to start about 15min after the time was set. But everyone was nice.

Interview Questions
    • They asked basic questions. "what would you do if there was an angry costumer?'' ''the meaning of teamwork?'' ''best thing you learned from a previous job'' etc... just be confident!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2011.

Job offer: You already have the job if you are really attractive, because they will walk up to you and ask you to work there.

Interview Process: There is only one interview. The interview consists of 3 key questions. Relatively easy.

Do not. DO NOT fabricate your life. We aren't as superficial as the news and everybody else makes us look. Just be yourself. We love that, and I'm sure if you are, we'll love you.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to get something done with a team before a deadline.   View Answer

Model Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

It was a scripted interview and I was only asked 4 questions. I couldn't really tell how it went because there wasn't a lot of back and forth, once I gave my response we moved on. There was also another girl on my. Interview with me.

Model Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Applied online and recieved an email to join a group interview. Went to a group interview with about 4 other people. Received a call about a week later. Very basic questions were asked during the interview.

Non negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2014.

Got recruited and was told to fill out an online application. Was given a sheet with a password to apply, in which I did so. Asks you to pick a group interview time. Show up and answer some easy questions

Model Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in July 2014.

When you fill out an application online they ask for an interview. When you select the day it's up to you to go they won't remind you. The interview takes about half an hour, as they explain the dress code and ask you a couple of questions. For example, what is diversity to you, how could you make an impact, etc

Model Interview

I was recruited off the street and asked to come into the store the following wednesday for an interview.
    The interview is really nothing to get nervous about. They're really just checking that you're not crazy or anything. You are hired for your looks so usually if you make to the interview, the decision to hire you is already made unless you do something nuts.

I did not negotiate. The base pay added to the free clothes, simplicity of the work and the opportunity to meet a lot of models was enough for me.

Model Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

I came into the shop and the interviewer came out and walked us to an open place that could seat four or five people for the group interview. We have a casual conversation on the way there and when it started she only asked about four questions. After answering those we were free to go and be on out way.