Abercrombie & Fitch Model Interview Questions & Reviews

1.7

147 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2012.

I was scouted will out and I immediately filled out the application online, you will need a store number and password so you have to talk to someone. My interviewer was fairly nice and the interview was only four questions all basic and to the point like why do you want to work here and how would handle certain situations. As long as you are straight forward and you don't stumble you should be fine, easiest interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you'll be beneficial to Abercrombie?   View Answer
It was minimum wage nothing fantastic or worth it.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Model Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Impact and Models are interviewed separately. First, they'll ask you to talk about yourself a little bit. First question, what would your friends, family, and the people that know you say about you? Second question, What do you think diversity means? Third question, Why do you think you are a good fit for the company? Fourth question, what is the brand?

Interview Questions

I actually just did the interview, so I don't know if I got it or not.

Model Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

They asked why you liked Abercrombie but it was pretty much about how you looked.

No negotiation.

Model Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Only one interview. You pick your interview date when filling out your application. Usually group interview. Interview done outside in mall or in the store. Very easy. Important question asked is a diversity question. Call back within few days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in September 2013.

You either get recruited by a manager or employee, or you go up to them and ask if they are hiring. They do interviews every Tuesday and Friday. If you go in the store and ask, the manager gives you a card with a password on it so you can log in and apply online. Had my interview same day by myself with the store manager but usually it's a group interview so try to stand out with your answers. Be happy and energetic, smiley. Super easy and laid back. Make sure you wear Abercrombie or Hollister to your interview: Cute top, dark wash jeans, and converse or slip ons. They want you to already have their style. Hair down, natural make up, no eyeliner or bright colored eye shadow, nails or french tips. Abercrombie & Fitch goes for a natural and effortless but still attractive look. I felt like the interview went okay and they said they would call or email by friday, but just to make sure the next day I called the store to follow up and say thank you for the interview and they told me I was already picked to be hired and orientation was this week! I was so happy.

SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT FOR ALL INTERVIEWS: At the end of most interviews, the person usually asks "Do you have any questions for me?" You should ALWAYS have questions about the job from the person interviewing you, but not self centered questions like pay and benefits.

Interview Questions
    • What is diversity and how is it important in the work place?   View Answer
    • How would your friends and family describe you?   View Answer
    No negotiation

Model Interview

Easy and laid back- Pannel/group interview style

No negotiation

Model Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2012.

Asked about diversity and inclusion, the company is huge on these subjects. Know why we do not sell black, and what type of style or audience we target.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, everyone gets the same pay.

Model Interview

As I was shopping in the store itself, I was approached by one of the managers who recruited me to work for them. They explained the application process which was very easy to follow. Applying online was simple and took me no longer than 20 minutes. I was able to choose my own interview date, which was very convenient. The interview was pretty much 4 main questions and took no more than 15 minutes. I got a call back the next day saying I got the job.

Model Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2013.

I was approached by a recruiter, gave me a code to fill out the app online, got an interview within 2 days. It was a group interview with 5people total. They asked a few different questions and they went around in a circle to answer them. Next morning they called and told me I got the job!

Interview Questions
    • What does diversity mean to you and how important is it in the workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2010.

I was recruited for a group interview. I interviewed for the position twice. The first time no offer, second time, got the offer. Look GOOD for the interview, dress in Abercrombie everything, speak clearly and be confident. CONFIDENCE is KEY!

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you contribute to a task that requires a team effort?
      What is diversity and how is it important in the workplace?
        Answer Question
    none, you are paid minimun wage