Abercrombie & Fitch

Updated Feb 10, 2015
Updated Feb 10, 2015

1.7

Model Interview

group interview with the store manager. it was conducted in the store, very casual and relaxed. lasted less than 15 minutes. asked to describe myself and what the brand means to me. very easy.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in February 2013.

i was recruited at my college and they gave me a card telling me to apply. A week later they called me and asked for an interview. I went in and aasked for the manager. They told me to apply since i hadnt done so yet and then i had a one on one interview that took less than 5 minutes. after that the lady told me they would call me in a couple of days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Be straightforward

Interview Questions
    • none really, answer smartly and be different from the others being interviewed, but don't be weird... Do be unique   Answer Question
    hourly wage is fixed to minimum wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, SC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in September 2012.

The application is online. Everyone is automatically interviewed if you apply. The interview is in a group with other people applying for your position. There are about 3 or 4 questions asked, to which everyone answers. The questions are generally about how you view the brand, and how you can enhance the brand. They also ask about customer service skills.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you to repeat a "tagline" which is the greeting you use when someone comes in the store. Some people try to get fancy during the interview, but you should just use the tagline they tell you.   View Answer
    There were no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in September 2012.

Interview process is pretty easy. Group interviews and they ask basic interview questions "strengths/weaknesses" etc.

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2012.

Group interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Was asked to apply multiple times by different managers every time i shopped there. Eventually i caved in and said ok. Interview was a formality. Arrived for my interview early and I believe it was supposed to be a group interview but the manager went ahead and took me to the food court to interview 1:1. Basic questions like what do you know about the company why do you like it. Describe yourself as well as how your friends would describe you. Nothing too serious. As we walked back to the store she told me i had the job.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2012.

We waited outside the store until one of the managers came and fetched us. there were four in total. The manager sat us down at a near by table and explained the company policies. She then asked:
    How would you describe the look of A&F?
    How would your friends describe you?
    How do you define diversity?
    Why do you think you would be successful here?
    Took less than 15 mins.

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe the look of A&F?   View Answer

Model Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2012.

Asked about diversity and inclusion, the company is huge on these subjects. Know why we do not sell black, and what type of style or audience we target.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, everyone gets the same pay.

Anonymous Employee in Herbert Domain, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Herbert Domain, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2012.

Went in and asked for an interview and they told me to fill out an application on their computer in-store. Applied and was called for a group interview after a couple days.

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe the Abercrombie brand?   View Answer