Abercrombie & Fitch Model Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Conway, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Conway, SC) in September 2012.

Interview

The application is online. Everyone is automatically interviewed if you apply. The interview is in a group with other people applying for your position. There are about 3 or 4 questions asked, to which everyone answers. The questions are generally about how you view the brand, and how you can enhance the brand. They also ask about customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to repeat a "tagline" which is the greeting you use when someone comes in the store. Some people try to get fancy during the interview, but you should just use the tagline they tell you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Arcadia, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Group interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Springfield, IL).

Interview

Was asked to apply multiple times by different managers every time i shopped there. Eventually i caved in and said ok. Interview was a formality. Arrived for my interview early and I believe it was supposed to be a group interview but the manager went ahead and took me to the food court to interview 1:1. Basic questions like what do you know about the company why do you like it. Describe yourself as well as how your friends would describe you. Nothing too serious. As we walked back to the store she told me i had the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

We waited outside the store until one of the managers came and fetched us. there were four in total. The manager sat us down at a near by table and explained the company policies. She then asked: How would you describe the look of A&F? How would your friends describe you? How do you define diversity? Why do you think you would be successful here? Took less than 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the look of A&F?   1 Answer

Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2012.

Interview

Asked about diversity and inclusion, the company is huge on these subjects. Know why we do not sell black, and what type of style or audience we target.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, everyone gets the same pay.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in May 2012.

Interview

I was scouted will out and I immediately filled out the application online, you will need a store number and password so you have to talk to someone. My interviewer was fairly nice and the interview was only four questions all basic and to the point like why do you want to work here and how would handle certain situations. As long as you are straight forward and you don't stumble you should be fine, easiest interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll be beneficial to Abercrombie?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was minimum wage nothing fantastic or worth it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herbert Domain, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Herbert Domain, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

Went in and asked for an interview and they told me to fill out an application on their computer in-store. Applied and was called for a group interview after a couple days.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the Abercrombie brand?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

You are either recruited and invited to a group interview or apply and are assigned a group interview time. Interview is with 2-3 other applicants and 1-2 managers. Fairly short interview, and they call you within the week if they want you to work there and ask if you accept the position.

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Reno, NV) in March 2012.

Interview

-Outdoor group interview -4 questions -Wear the brand's clothing -Do not wear excessive make-up

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the Abercrombie and Fitch style?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Denver, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

Everyone who fills out a job application gets an interview. They are done in groups, and everyone applying for the same position is asked the same questions. Most of the questions involve diversity and why it's important in the workplace. Any experience you have living or working in a diverse community that you can share will probably enhance your interview.

Interview Questions

• Name an instance where you had to complete a task very quickly but with 100% accuracy. How did you get it done?   Answer Question