Abercrombie & Fitch

Average Difficulty
43 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wayne, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2014.

Interview Details – Filled an application online and scheduled an interview. Interview was pretty easy Asked a lot of questions about work ethics and about yourself. Also they asked questions to see if you knew the brand. They do not call you if you did not get the job.

Interview Question – Is diversity important in the workplace? Why or Why not?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch

Interview Details – Everyone who interviewed dressed in abercrombie clothing, so you are allowed to wear jeans, flip flops and the tops were typically the "abercrombie color" (dark blue and white). It was a group interview and the questions were pretty basic. They are big on diversity

Interview Question – What is your definition on diversity?   Answer Question

Aventura, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in February 2011.

Interview Details – I had one interview which was made in a group. They asked us one question and we each had to reply with a different response. Luckily I was first so I was able to make my unique response without sounding like a repeat.

Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2010.

Interview Details – You apply in stores or are approached by a manager/ recruiter for the company. The interview is scheduled on one of 2 days weekly. It is a group interview and you are each asked three questions.

Interview Question – One of the interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You are called and told you have been hired and are to come in on sunday for "training." You give them your schedule availability and you start that following week.

Sales Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in October 2010.

Interview Details – group interview

Interview Question – what do you like about the clothes?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – called on phone--> offered job

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in December 2012.

Interview Details – If your outgoing, it is so easy. The interview questions are easy so just answer them with confident. Also try to smile or laugh alot, it shows that your friendly and easy going.

Interview Question – What does diversity mean to you? How would you feel working in a diverse work force?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Roseville, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2010.

Interview Details – Was recruited, and interviewed about a week later. The interview was a group interview, I was asked about three questions, basic behavioral/ leadership questions.

Interview Question – It was all pretty simple.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted within a week for an in-person interview. I was told it would be a group interview but when I got there the manager took me to the restaurant next door and we had a one-on-one interview there for ~15 minutes. She asked about myself for the first part but as soon as I told her I was married the interview immediately went south. She asked the usual questions like where I worked before and what were my responsibilities. She told me I should probably interview for the managerial positions. She told me I would hear back within the week if it went well.

Interview Question – None, all of them were the expected interview questions   Answer Question

Asheville, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details – Come in for a group interview of about 4 people

Interview Question – What does mean diversity to you?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2009.

Interview Details – they look at the way your dressed. be sure to come in and look like you're already working there! flip flops, torn jeans, and a vneck. they will scold you for wearing anything else at the interview. questions are not your average interview questions.

Interview Question – 'what was your favorite movie that you've watched recently' - you wanna make sure you go for the mainstream, cheap comedy thats in theatres.   Answer Question

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!