Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

My interview was very simple and short. Two managers interview me and another girl. They told us a little about themselves and we did as well to get to know each other more and make us feel comfortable. The managers asked a total of 4 questions during my interview. I will know within the next week if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• How would a family/friend member describe you? Why should we hire you? Tell us a time you helped out in a situation? What interest you to work for Abercrombie?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

You apply online and fill out the application. A fews days later they called to schedule an interview. After a few short questions they hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Albany, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Showing up 10 minutes before the interview shows them you're really interested in being hired. It's a group interview and they ask you straight forward questions. They essentially want people who can stand out in front of a group. Smiling a lot and showing a nice personality is what they're looking for. Dressing in their style of clothing goes big with them also. The duration depends on how many people is being group interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about the store Describe your personality Why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Pretty basic interview. Group setting where they ask 3-5 questions, including one about diversity since they got sued for discrimination a few years back. Was recruited in store (this is where they do A LOT of their recruiting) and submitted an app at the kiosk in the store. Heard back exactly a week later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions are fairly straight forward. Just know a bit about the image that they are trying to sell (ie. classic New England prepster)   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Everyone who interviewed dressed in abercrombie clothing, so you are allowed to wear jeans, flip flops and the tops were typically the "abercrombie color" (dark blue and white). It was a group interview and the questions were pretty basic. They are big on diversity

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wayne, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Filled an application online and scheduled an interview. Interview was pretty easy Asked a lot of questions about work ethics and about yourself. Also they asked questions to see if you knew the brand. They do not call you if you did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Is diversity important in the workplace? Why or Why not?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a week for an in-person interview. I was told it would be a group interview but when I got there the manager took me to the restaurant next door and we had a one-on-one interview there for ~15 minutes. She asked about myself for the first part but as soon as I told her I was married the interview immediately went south. She asked the usual questions like where I worked before and what were my responsibilities. She told me I should probably interview for the managerial positions. She told me I would hear back within the week if it went well.

Interview Questions

• None, all of them were the expected interview questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Asheville, NC).

Interview

Come in for a group interview of about 4 people

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

You have to go into the store and ask to see the manager, I had my interview the same day as I went in. It is was really easy, and I got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Easy ok, questions not complicated Normal process Received job offer, applied online and received invitation for interview few days later. Asked about my experience In retail Overall easy process and quick