Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2014

1.9

44 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Pretty basic interview. Group setting where they ask 3-5 questions, including one about diversity since they got sued for discrimination a few years back. Was recruited in store (this is where they do A LOT of their recruiting) and submitted an app at the kiosk in the store. Heard back exactly a week later with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • The questions are fairly straight forward. Just know a bit about the image that they are trying to sell (ie. classic New England prepster)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wayne, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2014.

Filled an application online and scheduled an interview. Interview was pretty easy Asked a lot of questions about work ethics and about yourself. Also they asked questions to see if you knew the brand. They do not call you if you did not get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Is diversity important in the workplace? Why or Why not?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Everyone who interviewed dressed in abercrombie clothing, so you are allowed to wear jeans, flip flops and the tops were typically the "abercrombie color" (dark blue and white). It was a group interview and the questions were pretty basic. They are big on diversity

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aventura, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aventura, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in February 2011.

I had one interview which was made in a group. They asked us one question and we each had to reply with a different response. Luckily I was first so I was able to make my unique response without sounding like a repeat.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2010.

You apply in stores or are approached by a manager/ recruiter for the company. The interview is scheduled on one of 2 days weekly. It is a group interview and you are each asked three questions.

Interview Questions
    You are called and told you have been hired and are to come in on sunday for "training." You give them your schedule availability and you start that following week.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in October 2010.

group interview

Interview Questions
    called on phone--> offered job

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in December 2012.

If your outgoing, it is so easy. The interview questions are easy so just answer them with confident. Also try to smile or laugh alot, it shows that your friendly and easy going.

Interview Questions
    • What does diversity mean to you? How would you feel working in a diverse work force?   View Answer
    none

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roseville, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2010.

Was recruited, and interviewed about a week later. The interview was a group interview, I was asked about three questions, basic behavioral/ leadership questions.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a week for an in-person interview. I was told it would be a group interview but when I got there the manager took me to the restaurant next door and we had a one-on-one interview there for ~15 minutes. She asked about myself for the first part but as soon as I told her I was married the interview immediately went south. She asked the usual questions like where I worked before and what were my responsibilities. She told me I should probably interview for the managerial positions. She told me I would hear back within the week if it went well.

Interview Questions
    • None, all of them were the expected interview questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Asheville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Come in for a group interview of about 4 people

Interview Questions

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!