Abercrombie & Fitch

Updated Aug 10, 2014

Average Difficulty
44 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Waipahu, HI

The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2008.

Interview Details – They had us meet outside of the store in a small group of about 5-6 people. We went around in a circle introducing ourselves and then they asked us about 5 questions each. We all ended up repeating each other's answers and I don't think anyone actually got the job.

Interview Questions

Passaic, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2010.

Interview Details – How you feel about diversity?

How do you deal with stress?

Interview Questions

• How would you handle it if your co-worker wasn't doing their job and you were left do to everything yourself?   View Answer
  • How do you feel working for someone who is absent from the job and doing your job at the same time?   View Answer

Sales Associate
Central District (Hong Kong)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2011.

Interview Details – was recruited when i was just walking along the street. interview was ok - just be friendly and smiley haha.

Interview Question – what is diversity   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2012.

Interview Details – Group interview. The manager takes notes. Questions are really based on your leadership qualities. It may seem nerve racking at first, but it is not bad at all. just appear relax and calm with your answers.

Interview Question – Name a time when you acted as a leader   Answer Question

Interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted within a week for an in-person interview. I was told it would be a group interview but when I got there the manager took me to the restaurant next door and we had a one-on-one interview there for ~15 minutes. She asked about myself for the first part but as soon as I told her I was married the interview immediately went south. She asked the usual questions like where I worked before and what were my responsibilities. She told me I should probably interview for the managerial positions. She told me I would hear back within the week if it went well.

Interview Question – None, all of them were the expected interview questions   Answer Question

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I applied through other source and interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details – Filled out the application in store, called in to follow up on my application and was told there was a group interview the next day

Interview Question – How would you help someone of a different culture feel more comfortable/included   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2009.

Interview Details – they look at the way your dressed. be sure to come in and look like you're already working there! flip flops, torn jeans, and a vneck. they will scold you for wearing anything else at the interview. questions are not your average interview questions.

Interview Question – 'what was your favorite movie that you've watched recently' - you wanna make sure you go for the mainstream, cheap comedy thats in theatres.   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2010.

Interview Details – You apply in stores or are approached by a manager/ recruiter for the company. The interview is scheduled on one of 2 days weekly. It is a group interview and you are each asked three questions.

Interview Question – One of the interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You are called and told you have been hired and are to come in on sunday for "training." You give them your schedule availability and you start that following week.

Seoul (South Korea)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in September 2013.

Interview Details – one interview required for everyone who applies for the job. Nothing much you just have to be a nice person and looks "A&F" (doesn't mean you have to be muscular).

Interview Question – How would your friend describe you?   View Answer

Wayne, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2014.

Interview Details – Filled an application online and scheduled an interview. Interview was pretty easy Asked a lot of questions about work ethics and about yourself. Also they asked questions to see if you knew the brand. They do not call you if you did not get the job.

Interview Question – Is diversity important in the workplace? Why or Why not?   Answer Question

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!