Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

1.9

44 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2009.

they look at the way your dressed. be sure to come in and look like you're already working there! flip flops, torn jeans, and a vneck. they will scold you for wearing anything else at the interview. questions are not your average interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • 'what was your favorite movie that you've watched recently' - you wanna make sure you go for the mainstream, cheap comedy thats in theatres.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee  in  Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Filled out the application in store, called in to follow up on my application and was told there was a group interview the next day

Interview Questions
    • How would you help someone of a different culture feel more comfortable/included   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2010.

You apply in the store, and then they call you once they get your application if they are hiring.

Sales Associate Interview

Dress the part and follow the current style trend

Interview Questions
    • Describe the Abercrombie style? What do you think about diversity in the work place?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

it was very easy, only a couple questions reading work ethic and ability to deal with a diverse customer base

Sales Associate Interview

The interview was initially set up over a computer system in store. The team members responded fairly quickly to confirm the interview. The interview was done in a group setting and it was more of a formality because they were hiring for a certain look. They asked many questions and it was less about showing your personality and more about fitting the A&F mold.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

They ask you dumb questions about how you dress, and what abercrombie means to you. The yask you to describe what style abercrombie is aiming for. The are trying to figure out what position you good for eventhough you have already told them what you desired but they will pick for you based on looks and character..MORE LOOKS.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

walked in and was approached by a manager. They take you to a computer and you fill out the application right there in the store. They schedule you to come in for a group interview. The size of the group depends. Interview questions are very basic.

Sales Associate Interview

behavioral questions, team setting questions

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

I had a friend recommend the job to me. I went into the store and filled out an application on the computer there. The store manager called a few days later to set up a group interview. I remember them asking what diversity meant to each of us. I also recall them explaining what taglines were, the importance of their use, and had us practice using them on a manager as she pretended to enter the store.

Interview Questions
    • I seem to recall one of the managers asking which doughnut we would be and why.   Answer Question
    The store manager called a few days after the group interview and offered the job.