Abercrombie & Fitch

Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

walked in and was approached by a manager. They take you to a computer and you fill out the application right there in the store. They schedule you to come in for a group interview. The size of the group depends. Interview questions are very basic.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Sales Associate Interview

behavioral questions, team setting questions

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

I had a friend recommend the job to me. I went into the store and filled out an application on the computer there. The store manager called a few days later to set up a group interview. I remember them asking what diversity meant to each of us. I also recall them explaining what taglines were, the importance of their use, and had us practice using them on a manager as she pretended to enter the store.

Interview Questions
    • I seem to recall one of the managers asking which doughnut we would be and why.   Answer Question
    The store manager called a few days after the group interview and offered the job.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Tell me your definition of Diversity.
    What are 3 words that describe you?
    What's your customer services experience?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in December 2012.

If your outgoing, it is so easy. The interview questions are easy so just answer them with confident. Also try to smile or laugh alot, it shows that your friendly and easy going.

Interview Questions
    • What does diversity mean to you? How would you feel working in a diverse work force?   View Answer
    none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2012.

Group interview. The manager takes notes. Questions are really based on your leadership qualities. It may seem nerve racking at first, but it is not bad at all. just appear relax and calm with your answers.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in November 2011.

Took a group of other interviewees, about 6 of us, to the mall food court and asked us all questions. Just try to stand out and make yourself heard.

Better offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aventura, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aventura, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in February 2011.

I had one interview which was made in a group. They asked us one question and we each had to reply with a different response. Luckily I was first so I was able to make my unique response without sounding like a repeat.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in October 2010.

group interview

Interview Questions
    called on phone--> offered job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2010.

The group interview was very easy. It had a laidback feel, and most people were wearing Abercrombie-esque clothing, of course. I was in a asmaller group, and ended up being the only girl at my interview. It only took 15 minutes and the questions were not hard at all. Basically, they are looking for super outgoing people, so make sure you respond a lot to your interview, and interact with the people you are with. Also, before I interviewed a girl in the store gave me the advice to make my answers a little lengthy and not one-worded...it worked. They also tried to make it comfortable by throwing in some random personal questions (favorite hang out spots, movies, etc). They do seem to focus a lot on diversity so make sure you go in knowing what it means!

Overall, I had one interview that only lasted 15-20 minutes (in my group of about 5 people) and I got the job, so yay!

Interview Questions
    • What is diversity, and why is it important to the workplace?   Answer Question
    • How would you define Abercombie's stye?   View Answer
    • How would your friends and family describe you?   Answer Question
    • hat's your best asset and how can it be applied at the workplace?   Answer Question