Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

Filled out the application in store, called in to follow up on my application and was told there was a group interview the next day

Interview Questions

• How would you help someone of a different culture feel more comfortable/included   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Dress the part and follow the current style trend

Interview Questions

• Describe the Abercrombie style? What do you think about diversity in the work place?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Portland, ME) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a group interview in the food court at the mall. They asked me to say "hey, what's going on" at the end. The questions were pretty easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Abercrombie's clothes   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

it was very easy, only a couple questions reading work ethic and ability to deal with a diverse customer base

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview was initially set up over a computer system in store. The team members responded fairly quickly to confirm the interview. The interview was done in a group setting and it was more of a formality because they were hiring for a certain look. They asked many questions and it was less about showing your personality and more about fitting the A&F mold.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

They ask you dumb questions about how you dress, and what abercrombie means to you. The yask you to describe what style abercrombie is aiming for. The are trying to figure out what position you good for eventhough you have already told them what you desired but they will pick for you based on looks and character..MORE LOOKS.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Miami, FL).

Interview

walked in and was approached by a manager. They take you to a computer and you fill out the application right there in the store. They schedule you to come in for a group interview. The size of the group depends. Interview questions are very basic.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

behavioral questions, team setting questions

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I had a friend recommend the job to me. I went into the store and filled out an application on the computer there. The store manager called a few days later to set up a group interview. I remember them asking what diversity meant to each of us. I also recall them explaining what taglines were, the importance of their use, and had us practice using them on a manager as she pretended to enter the store.

Interview Questions

• I seem to recall one of the managers asking which doughnut we would be and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The store manager called a few days after the group interview and offered the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Tell me your definition of Diversity. What are 3 words that describe you? What's your customer services experience?