Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

it was very easy, only a couple questions reading work ethic and ability to deal with a diverse customer base

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview was initially set up over a computer system in store. The team members responded fairly quickly to confirm the interview. The interview was done in a group setting and it was more of a formality because they were hiring for a certain look. They asked many questions and it was less about showing your personality and more about fitting the A&F mold.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

They ask you dumb questions about how you dress, and what abercrombie means to you. The yask you to describe what style abercrombie is aiming for. The are trying to figure out what position you good for eventhough you have already told them what you desired but they will pick for you based on looks and character..MORE LOOKS.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Miami, FL).

Interview

walked in and was approached by a manager. They take you to a computer and you fill out the application right there in the store. They schedule you to come in for a group interview. The size of the group depends. Interview questions are very basic.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

behavioral questions, team setting questions

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I had a friend recommend the job to me. I went into the store and filled out an application on the computer there. The store manager called a few days later to set up a group interview. I remember them asking what diversity meant to each of us. I also recall them explaining what taglines were, the importance of their use, and had us practice using them on a manager as she pretended to enter the store.

Interview Questions

• I seem to recall one of the managers asking which doughnut we would be and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The store manager called a few days after the group interview and offered the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Tell me your definition of Diversity.
    What are 3 words that describe you?
    What's your customer services experience?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Houston, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

If your outgoing, it is so easy. The interview questions are easy so just answer them with confident. Also try to smile or laugh alot, it shows that your friendly and easy going.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you? How would you feel working in a diverse work force?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Paramus, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

Open table process . We were about 5 people interviewing at one time with the manager. We sat at a nearby cafe for the round table question and answer technique. It was a different way of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How can you better represent the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Group interview. The manager takes notes. Questions are really based on your leadership qualities. It may seem nerve racking at first, but it is not bad at all. just appear relax and calm with your answers.