Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

1.9

44 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lubbock, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2009.

Was a very generic interview with very generic questions. You could tell they were just looking for more help.

Interview Questions
After the interview was over, I got a call the next day letting me know that I got the part time job.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Tell me your definition of Diversity.
    What are 3 words that describe you?
    What's your customer services experience?

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2012.

Group interview. The manager takes notes. Questions are really based on your leadership qualities. It may seem nerve racking at first, but it is not bad at all. just appear relax and calm with your answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2009.

Got called in for a group interview of about 10 or so other people. They (the managers of Abercrombie and Fitch, Abercrombie kids, and Hollister) asked very basic questions. Tell us a little bit about yourself? Name, age, where do you go to school, why do you want to work at A&F? In the mist of all that some of the managers are walking around with a clip board, after I got the job I found out that we were ranked (1-10) by our appeal level.

Interview Questions
    • One of the managers asked us who are favorite musical artist was.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  La Jolla, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2008.

Easy interview, first in a group, then one on one. Asks basic questions about diversity and a few scenarios. Basically if your cute enough you will be hired, interview probably dosn't even matter that much if you fit the image.

Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in November 2011.

Took a group of other interviewees, about 6 of us, to the mall food court and asked us all questions. Just try to stand out and make yourself heard.

Better offer.

Anonymous Employee  in  Cerritos, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2010.

it was a group interview very very easy just have to show initiative by being the first to answer all the questions. that usually gets them off.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2010.

I applied in the store and they scheduled an interview for 2 weeks ahead, i went it and it was about 8 other people there it was easy, i went and be myself i actually didnt even think i would have gotten the job cause it was so much people answering question but they called me

started at 9 a hour didnt negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in July 2009.

I was approached by one of A&F management and asked if i would like to apply for a job. I filled out the application in store and they called me back for an interview. They were flexible as i could not make the group interview and instead had a one no one interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you provided excellent customer service?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee  in  Passaic, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Passaic, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2010.

How you feel about diversity?

How do you deal with stress?

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle it if your co-worker wasn't doing their job and you were left do to everything yourself?   View Answer
    • How do you feel working for someone who is absent from the job and doing your job at the same time?   View Answer