Abercrombie & Fitch

1.9

44 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Passaic, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Passaic, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2010.

How you feel about diversity?

How do you deal with stress?

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle it if your co-worker wasn't doing their job and you were left do to everything yourself?   View Answer
  • How do you feel working for someone who is absent from the job and doing your job at the same time?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2010.

Was recruited, and interviewed about a week later. The interview was a group interview, I was asked about three questions, basic behavioral/ leadership questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2010.

I applied in the store and they scheduled an interview for 2 weeks ahead, i went it and it was about 8 other people there it was easy, i went and be myself i actually didnt even think i would have gotten the job cause it was so much people answering question but they called me

started at 9 a hour didnt negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2010.

it was a group interview very very easy just have to show initiative by being the first to answer all the questions. that usually gets them off.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2010.

You apply in stores or are approached by a manager/ recruiter for the company. The interview is scheduled on one of 2 days weekly. It is a group interview and you are each asked three questions.

Interview Questions
    You are called and told you have been hired and are to come in on sunday for "training." You give them your schedule availability and you start that following week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2010.

You apply in the store, and then they call you once they get your application if they are hiring.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2009.

they look at the way your dressed. be sure to come in and look like you're already working there! flip flops, torn jeans, and a vneck. they will scold you for wearing anything else at the interview. questions are not your average interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • 'what was your favorite movie that you've watched recently' - you wanna make sure you go for the mainstream, cheap comedy thats in theatres.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in July 2009.

I was approached by one of A&F management and asked if i would like to apply for a job. I filled out the application in store and they called me back for an interview. They were flexible as i could not make the group interview and instead had a one no one interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you provided excellent customer service?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2009.

Got called in for a group interview of about 10 or so other people. They (the managers of Abercrombie and Fitch, Abercrombie kids, and Hollister) asked very basic questions. Tell us a little bit about yourself? Name, age, where do you go to school, why do you want to work at A&F? In the mist of all that some of the managers are walking around with a clip board, after I got the job I found out that we were ranked (1-10) by our appeal level.

Interview Questions
    • One of the managers asked us who are favorite musical artist was.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2009.

Was a very generic interview with very generic questions. You could tell they were just looking for more help.

Interview Questions
    After the interview was over, I got a call the next day letting me know that I got the part time job.