Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Miami, FL) in March 2010.

Interview

You apply in stores or are approached by a manager/ recruiter for the company. The interview is scheduled on one of 2 days weekly. It is a group interview and you are each asked three questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are called and told you have been hired and are to come in on sunday for "training." You give them your schedule availability and you start that following week.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

I applied in the store and they scheduled an interview for 2 weeks ahead, i went it and it was about 8 other people there it was easy, i went and be myself i actually didnt even think i would have gotten the job cause it was so much people answering question but they called me

Interview Questions

Negotiation

started at 9 a hour didnt negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Cerritos, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

it was a group interview very very easy just have to show initiative by being the first to answer all the questions. that usually gets them off.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

You apply in the store, and then they call you once they get your application if they are hiring.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Francisco, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

they look at the way your dressed. be sure to come in and look like you're already working there! flip flops, torn jeans, and a vneck. they will scold you for wearing anything else at the interview. questions are not your average interview questions.

Interview Questions

• 'what was your favorite movie that you've watched recently' - you wanna make sure you go for the mainstream, cheap comedy thats in theatres.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

I was approached by one of A&F management and asked if i would like to apply for a job. I filled out the application in store and they called me back for an interview. They were flexible as i could not make the group interview and instead had a one no one interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you provided excellent customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Raleigh, NC) in June 2009.

Interview

Got called in for a group interview of about 10 or so other people. They (the managers of Abercrombie and Fitch, Abercrombie kids, and Hollister) asked very basic questions. Tell us a little bit about yourself? Name, age, where do you go to school, why do you want to work at A&F? In the mist of all that some of the managers are walking around with a clip board, after I got the job I found out that we were ranked (1-10) by our appeal level.

Interview Questions

• One of the managers asked us who are favorite musical artist was.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Lubbock, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Was a very generic interview with very generic questions. You could tell they were just looking for more help.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

After the interview was over, I got a call the next day letting me know that I got the part time job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Atlanta, GA) in December 2008.

Interview

She basically asked my about my job experience and that was it. She also gave a brief background about the company.

Interview Questions

• She asked me different types of scenarios and I had to explain what I did.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in September 2008.

Interview

Questions asked: -Why do you wanna work for us and what strengths will you bring to the company -what are the things that differentiate abercrombie from other retail stores: Best answer is the unique designs and materials used. -describe yourself and your hobbies: mention that you are sociable and enjoy the company of friends.